SnapBridge 360/170 for PC – Get the last version of SnapBridge 360/170 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SnapBridge 360/170 App for Windows
Download last version of SnapBridge 360/170 App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SnapBridge 360/170|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SnapBridge 360/170 on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SnapBridge 360/170 on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SnapBridge 360/170 into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SnapBridge 360/170 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SnapBridge 360/170.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SnapBridge 360/170 app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SnapBridge 360/170 on MAC PC
This SnapBridge 360/170 is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SnapBridge 360/170 App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SnapBridge 360/170?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SnapBridge 360/170 for Windows Reviews
SnapBridge 360/170 App Preview
You can remotely shoot beautiful 360° omnidirectional or 170° wide-angle images using a KeyMission camera and easily import, view, edit, and share images, as well as change the camera settings.
Supported Digital Cameras as of July 2017
KeyMission 360, KeyMission 170
Note: Before using the app, update the camera firmware to the latest version. Visit the Nikon Download Center to get information on and download the latest firmware.
Note: For cameras other than those listed above, check “SnapBridge” and “Wireless Mobile Utility.”
– Once the camera is paired with your smart device, new photos can be downloaded automatically.
– Movies and still images stored on the camera can be viewed (streaming playback).
– When connected to a KeyMission 360, touch operations can be used to move the viewpoint freely and view the image at any location.
– Simple editing of movies taken by the camera can be performed.
– Camera settings can be changed remotely from a smart device.
– Photos can be uploaded automatically to NIKON IMAGE SPACE (see Note 1 below).
– The camera can be operated from a smart device to shoot and upload selected images.
– Photos downloaded to a smart device can be viewed or shared via e-mail or social media.
– It is possible to synchronize the location data and clock data obtained from a smartphone or tablet with the camera.
– Receive notifications of firmware updates for paired cameras.
Android 5.0 or later, 6.0.1 or later, 7.0 or later, 8.0 or later, 9.0
A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later (i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth Low Energy) is required.
There is no guarantee that this app will run on all Android devices.
Updating to Version 1.1
– Auto upload is now off by default.
– You will no longer be able to use auto upload to upload images at the original size.
– Note 1: Uploading photos to NIKON IMAGE SPACE requires a Nikon ID.
– Users can register for a Nikon ID using this app.
– Enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi when using this app.
– Movies can be downloaded by switching to Wi-Fi and selecting the files manually. Download is not available with AVI files.
– The app can connect to only one camera at a time.
– Enable NFC on the smart device before attempting to launch the app or connect via NFC.
– The app may not perform as expected depending on your environment and network conditions.
– A smart device with a display resolution of WVGA (960 x 540 pixels) or better is required.
– The app requires a 100 MB or more of free memory on the smart device.
Using the App
For more information, use the app “Instructions” (online help) option.
Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
All other tradenames mentioned in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Fixed camera connection issues.
Added support for Android 9.
SnapBridge 360/170 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SnapBridge 360/170 installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.