SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts for PC – Get the last version of SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts App for Windows
Download last version of SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts on MAC PC
This SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts for Windows Reviews
SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts App Preview
SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts syncs your iCloud contacts. Due to its implementation as sync adapter it integrates seamlessly with the native contacts app and operates invisible in the background.
This app is bundled with Contact Editor Pro to allow you to edit synced contacts on pre-Android 4 devices.
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar to sync your iCloud calendars!
Samsung S5 users: Please note that some S5 devices come with a broken contacts app that crashes when opening a contact synced by this app. Please report any crashes to Samsung.
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
As of Android 4.2 this issue is fixed and the workaround no longer necessary (except for Samsung devices), please uninstall it.
HTC One users please check out this site first: http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=HTC_Sense_issue
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. Just enter your account data and SmoothSync will keep your contacts in sync.
The app will not sync Contacts from other accounts (like Google) to iCloud!
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can’t do anything especially when I can’t reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can’t handle sync adapters on SD Card properly. Also check if you need the workaround app mentioned above.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* automatic account discovery
* syncs contact photos
* customizable sync interval (default: 6h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* support for custom labels
* encrypts password on the device
* New! One way group sync (iCloud to Android) (two-way-sync of groups will follow)
* relations won’t get synced (yet)
* “push” is not supported (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
Please send me an email if something doesn’t work. I can’t fix issues I’m not aware of. Also, don’t forget to install/update the workaround app (see the app description).
— new in 1.3.2 –
add option to sync relations
show Jelly Bean issue notification on Galaxy S4 devices
improve password encryption
support PTT label on Motorola devices
— new in 1.3.1 –
Add support for one-way group sync (iCloud to Android). You’ll have to re-add your account to make that work. Sorry for the inconvenience.
SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.