SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar for PC – Get the last version of SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar App for Windows
Download last version of SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar|
|Update||December 5, 2014|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar on MAC PC
This SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar for Windows Reviews
SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar App Preview
SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar syncs your iCloud calendars and reminders. Due to its implementation as sync adapter it integrates seamlessly with the native calendar app and widgets and operates invisible in the background.
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts to sync your iCloud contacts!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
Get support and news via email or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. So, just enter your account data, select your calendar and SmoothSync will keep your calendars in sync.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar in your iCloud account). It will not sync calendars of other account (like Google) to iCloud.
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can’t do anything especially when I can’t reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can’t handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
The last screen shot shows the calendar selection dialog of the event editor of the stock calendar app.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* supports subscribed calendars
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn’t work with all calendars apps)
* supports reminders if this app is installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* automatic sync of calendar colors and names
* syncs multiple alarms
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 4h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* synchronizes entire calendar
* encrypts passwords
* no “push” support (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
Please install the workaround app before you upgrade if you’re using Android 4.4 (see the app description). Also, please contact us if something doesn’t work as expected.
new in 1.8.9:
more authentication fixes
new in 1.8.8:
fix some authentication issues
fix one-way-sync setting being disabled
new in 1.8.7:
add workaround for broken devices that are missing a specific database column
new in 1.8.6:
more authentication improvements
fix synced calendar selection
improve webcal sync
SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.