SmartThings for PC – Get the last version of SmartThings 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SmartThings App for Windows
Download last version of SmartThings App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SmartThings on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SmartThings on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SmartThings into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SmartThings “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SmartThings.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SmartThings app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SmartThings on MAC PC
This SmartThings is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SmartThings App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SmartThings?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SmartThings for Windows Reviews
SmartThings App Preview
With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, oven range, dishwasher, cooktop, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier and etc.)
, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
– Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
– Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
– Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
– Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
– The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones and watches. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors’ smartphones and watches.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
※ You can also install SmartThings on Wear OS-based watches.
※ SmartThings for Wear OS is only available when the watch is connected to a mobile phone.
※ Wear OS supported devices: Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch4 Classic
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
– RAM size : 2GB over
– Galaxy : Smart View to support screen mirroring
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app. You can use the app without optional permissions, but some functions may be limited.
[Optional access permissions]
• Location: Used to find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE and to automate actions using GPS (GPS is optional)
• Camera: Used to scan QR codes
• Contacts: Used to get phone numbers of your contacts to send text message notifications
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control features
• Storage: Used to save data and to transfer files and content using the app
• Phone: Used to make calls on smart speakers and to show information about the sender when sharing content with another device
We’ve got some great new features to announce this month, including:
– Now find your invaluable things with members in SmartThings Find
– SmartThings is also available on the new Galaxy Watch4 series.
SmartThings is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SmartThings installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.