Smart WiFi Kill for PC – Get the last version of Smart WiFi Kill 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Smart WiFi Kill App for Windows
Download last version of Smart WiFi Kill App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Smart WiFi Kill|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Smart WiFi Kill on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Smart WiFi Kill on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Smart WiFi Kill into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Smart WiFi Kill “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Smart WiFi Kill.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Smart WiFi Kill app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Smart WiFi Kill on MAC PC
This Smart WiFi Kill is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Smart WiFi Kill App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Smart WiFi Kill?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Smart WiFi Kill for Windows Reviews
Smart WiFi Kill App Preview
Protect your privacy and data and only connect to Trusted Networks! Simply add your trusted networks to the Trusted Network list in the app and only when one or more of those networks are nearby will your WiFi actually enable. Use the wildcard ‘any’ to connect to any network the name only. Or be extremely restrictive and only enable your WiFi when a network with the same name AND mac address is nearby.
Anyone that has left their WiFi on while driving knows how annoying it is when your trying to do something on the phone that requires network connectivity to only find out you device can’t access the resource. This is because WiFi does not implement Mobile IP (as oppose to 4G/LTE). When your device switches between two WiFi hotspots or between a WiFi hotspot and a 4G/LTE network, your device looses all context what it was doing and needs to re-establish the session.
Disables WiFi when driving.
Disables WiFi if no trusted networks are nearby.
Does NOT use GPS to determine if your driving.
Add Trusted Network by name and/or MAC Address.
Comprehensive logging (e.g. When driving started, WiFi enabled/disabled, etc).
Notification for quick access and status of device/app.
Battery Saver mode to only scan for networks when screen is on.
Smart WiFi Kill is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Smart WiFi Kill installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.