Smart Logic Simulator for PC – Get the last version of Smart Logic Simulator 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Smart Logic Simulator App for Windows
Download last version of Smart Logic Simulator App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Smart Logic Simulator|
|Update||June 20, 2021|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Smart Logic Simulator on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Smart Logic Simulator on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Smart Logic Simulator into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Smart Logic Simulator “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Smart Logic Simulator.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Smart Logic Simulator app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Smart Logic Simulator on MAC PC
This Smart Logic Simulator is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Smart Logic Simulator App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Smart Logic Simulator?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Smart Logic Simulator for Windows Reviews
Smart Logic Simulator App Preview
Create amazing logic circuits consisting of logic gates, flip-flops and hardware sensors of your smartphone. There is a variety of different input and outputs, except simple ones like on screen bulb you can use the physical flashlight or vibration engine. There are also different sensors like proximity sensor, light sensor and much more. All of that gives you an opportunity to build the circuits that can, for example, turn the flashlight on when there is dark in the room.
Smart Logic Simulator makes designing circuits easy by its intuitive interface. You can scale your projects quickly by using an integrated circuit feature, which allows you to pack advanced circuits into single reusable components and import them as many times as you want. Our dependencies manager will help you keep all of the integrated circuits inside just one file so you can easily share your work with your friends.
List of available components:
Proximity Sensor – Measures the proximity of an object relative to the view screen of a device.
Charger Detector – Returns a high signal when a device is charging
Light Sensor – Measures the ambient light level.
Magnetic Field Sensor – Measures the ambient geomagnetic field.
Seven Segment Display
Seven Segment Display Decoder
5X7 Led Matrix Display
Speaker – generates sound with given frequency.
Vibration – makes your device vibrate when an input signal is high.
Clock (0.2Hz, 0.5Hz, 1Hz, 2Hz, 5Hz, 10Hz)
Notification Component – creates a notification with a given color.
Are you a blogger? We’d love for you to tell your readers about Smart Logic Simulator. You can download images and resources at http://resources.smartlogicsimulator.com or contact us at [email protected] for any other information you might need.
* design improvements 🎨
* web tutorials 📚🌎
Smart Logic Simulator is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Smart Logic Simulator installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.