SleepMapper for PC – Get the last version of SleepMapper 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SleepMapper App for Windows
Download last version of SleepMapper App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SleepMapper on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SleepMapper on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SleepMapper into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SleepMapper “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SleepMapper.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SleepMapper app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SleepMapper on MAC PC
This SleepMapper is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SleepMapper App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SleepMapper?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SleepMapper for Windows Reviews
SleepMapper App Preview
The SleepMapper app pairs with the SmartSleep Deep Sleep Headband and the connected Sleep & Wake-Up Light devices. Download the SleepMapper app to awaken to a better day tomorrow.
Enhancing deep sleep
With SmartSleep Deep Sleep Headband: Learn about your actual total sleep, awake times, and your deep sleep. See the Sleep Boost improvement to your sleep, along with tips to continue to improve your sleep health. Get support for the healthy sleep you deserve.
SmartSleep Deep Sleep Headband is a wearable sleep solution, proven to help improve the quality of your sleep for those who do not get enough sleep due to lifestyle. Sound tones enhance the “slow waves” your brain produces during deep sleep. Feel more rested and refreshed without changing how long you sleep.
Waking up refreshed
With SmartSleep Sleep & Wake-Up Light: Fall asleep relaxed, wake up refreshed and learn about your bedroom environment. Monitor amongst other the light and sound levels so you can adjust to improve your sleep.
Philips SmartSleep Sleep & Wake-Up Light is our premier Sleep & Wake-up Light and is designed to help you wake up refreshed after a productive night’s sleep. It combines the benefits of a Wake-up Light with RelaxBreathe, a guided wind-down-to-sleep feature that helps calm your body and mind – and offers extensive app-enabled customization for personalizing your sleeping environment. Philips SmartSleep Sleep & Wake-Up Light is part of our full range of light therapy products created to get you into a positive sleeping, waking and living routine.
You’re part of our first release of our sleep platform and we’d love your help to continuously improve. We welcome any feedback on how you’re finding the app, additional features, and improvement. Thank you for supporting and joining our healthy sleep community.
Please note SleepMapper supports Philips SmartSleep Deep Sleep Headband and the connected Sleep & Wake-Up Light devices. For CPAP devices, please download the DreamMapper app.
For more info visit Philips.com/SmartSleep
We’re constantly improving SleepMapper based on our users’ feedback.
This app update includes:
- Enhanced onboarding process
- Improved stability and performance
- Updated weekly sleep reporting
- Comparison of your SmartSleep Deep Sleep Headband results versus other users
- Improved control screen for Philips Somneo Connected Wake-Up Light
SleepMapper is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SleepMapper installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.