SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android for PC – Get the last version of SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android App for Windows
Download last version of SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android on MAC PC
This SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android for Windows Reviews
SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android App Preview
SleepCloud is free to play when you are fine to sync once per week. Full access is a yearly subscription with ~$4 (or an equivalent in your local currency) yearly. This helps us cover out monthly costs with running the service online. Many thanks for considering your purchasing the full access.
NEW Connect with SleepCloud and help us anonymously in our research projects to find out more about the mystery of sleep.
Connections with 3rd party service, such as Zenobase, FitnessSyncer, Fluxtream or Nudge. Correlate your sleep with data from other sources: e.g. Fitbit, RunKeeper, Strava, Foursquare, Last.fm…
This is an add-on for Sleep as Android to allow backup of sleep graphs to cloud services: SleepCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive. This add-on does not work without Sleep as Android being installed.
SleepCloud is a new cloud service specifically designed for sleep data and for Sleep as Android. It features:
– 2 way synchronization of sleep data between your devices
– full backup of sleep graphs
– sleep data in your browser
– graph list, heatmaps, statistics online
– comparison of sleep habits around the world by country
-Automatic upload of new sleep graphs after tracking
-menu-backup-Download/Upload to Cloud
-Synchronization between multiple devices
-Automatic backup to SD card
-New installation of Sleep as Android can be quickly loaded with your sleep graphs from the Cloud
– Fix for crash in Drive service
SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SleepCloud: Backup for Sleep as Android installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.