SkyPortal for PC – Get the last version of SkyPortal 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SkyPortal App for Windows
Download last version of SkyPortal App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SkyPortal on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SkyPortal on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SkyPortal into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SkyPortal “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SkyPortal.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SkyPortal app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SkyPortal on MAC PC
This SkyPortal is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SkyPortal App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SkyPortal?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SkyPortal for Windows Reviews
SkyPortal App Preview
Celestron’s newest planetarium app is an astronomy suite that redefines how you experience the night sky. Explore the Solar System, 120,000 stars, over 200 star clusters, nebulae, galaxies, and dozens of asteroids, comets, and satellites—including the ISS. SkyPortal includes everything you need to experience the night sky in an exciting new way. When connected to a compatible Celestron WiFi telescope, you can automatically point the telescope to any object in the database and view it with great detail.
Simulate the night sky and plan your observing session with a custom list of tonight’s best objects based on your exact time and location. Look ahead to see when Jupiter’s Great Red Spot will be visible, animate transits, eclipses, and other celestial events. View hundreds of photos or listen to more than four hours of audio narration to enhance your stargazing experience.
Simulate the night sky from anywhere on planet Earth, up to 100 years in the past or future.
Compass Mode (with compatible devices): Hold your device up to the sky for a real-time synchronized display of celestial objects – from star names, constellations, planets, to nebulae and galaxies.
Control compatible Celestron WiFi telescopes with sophisticated mount modeling for quick and accurate go-to alignment.
Animate transits, conjunctions, eclipses, and other events with SkyPortal’s Time controls.
Explore the sky with Night Vision turned on, and preserve your eyesight after dark.
Learn the history, mythology, and science of the heavens with SkyPortal’s hundreds of object descriptions.
Browse hundreds of astronomical photographs and NASA spacecraft images
Access over 4 hours of audio commentary to guide you through the best celestial objects.
Computerized Telescope Control
Pair your device to your compatible Celestron WiFi telescope, align with Celestron’s patented SkyAlign™ technology, and you’re ready to explore! Identify objects instantly. Tap any object and your telescope automatically centers it in the eyepiece.
SkyPortal’s telescope alignment incorporates advanced mount modeling, providing better pointing accuracy than other telescope systems which rely on a dedicated computer.
(Feb 12, 2016) A faster, more reliable server is now servicing the requests for extra data after downloading the new update.
Celestron, Astronomy, Evolution, NexStar, Planetarium, Education, SkyQ, Telescope
– Celestron’s All-Star Polar Alignment routine, allowing you to easily polar align your German Equatorial or wedge-mounted Alt-Az mount, without accessories that aid in polar alignment
– Tilt-to-slew, tilt your phone/tablet to slew your telescope
– Added in German, French and Italian localization.
– Bug fixes
SkyPortal is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SkyPortal installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.