Skype – free IM & video calls for PC – Get the last version of Skype – free IM & video calls 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Skype – free IM & video calls App for Windows
Download last version of Skype – free IM & video calls App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Skype – free IM & video calls|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Skype – free IM & video calls on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Skype – free IM & video calls on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Skype – free IM & video calls into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Skype – free IM & video calls “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Skype – free IM & video calls.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Skype – free IM & video calls app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Skype – free IM & video calls on MAC PC
This Skype – free IM & video calls is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Skype – free IM & video calls App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Skype – free IM & video calls?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Skype – free IM & video calls for Windows Reviews
Skype – free IM & video calls App Preview
Skype keeps the world talking. Say “hello” with an instant message, voice or video call – all for free*.
Use Skype to send SMS messages to mobiles worldwide and with SMS Connect you can now also read and reply to your phone’s SMS messages right from your computer. SMS connect will be released gradually.
• Video calls – Don’t just hear the cheers, see them! Get together with 1 or 24 of your friends and family on a HD video call. Watch everyone’s smiles and cries when you tell them “We’re engaged!!!”
• Chat – Reach people instantly. Send messages to your friends, grab someone’s attention with @ mentions, or create a group chat to plan a family reunion.
• SMS Connect – Read and reply to your phone’s SMS messages in Skype on your PC or Mac.
• Share – Send photos and videos with your family and friends. Save shared photos and videos to your camera roll. Share your screen to make travel plans with friends or present designs to your team.
• Voice calls – Camera shy? Make voice calls to anyone in the world on Skype. You can also call mobile and landlines at low rates.
• Express yourself – Liven up conversations with emoticons, click on the “+” in chat to send a Giphy or images from the web, and annotate images with words, lines and more.
By downloading the Skype Preview, you’ll gain early access to our newest and coolest features. Of course, while you’re having fun, know that this app is a work in progress. We’re hoping to get your vital feedback as we add new enhancements and features to Skype. Simply click the heart icon on the main screen and you will be able to send your comments to our team, helping us shape the future of Skype.
Skype is available on phones, tablets, PCs and Macs.
*Skype to Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
We’re listening to your feedback and working hard to improve Skype.
– Option to blur your background in video calls
– Upgraded custom reaction picker so you can now have more reactions right at your fingertips
– Bug fixes and stability improvements
Visit https://go.skype.com/whatsnew for more details.
Skype – free IM & video calls is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Skype – free IM & video calls installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.