SkylinkNet for PC – Get the last version of SkylinkNet 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SkylinkNet App for Windows
Download last version of SkylinkNet App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SkylinkNet on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SkylinkNet on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SkylinkNet into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SkylinkNet “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SkylinkNet.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SkylinkNet app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SkylinkNet on MAC PC
This SkylinkNet is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SkylinkNet App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SkylinkNet?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SkylinkNet for Windows Reviews
SkylinkNet App Preview
SkylinkNet allows you to monitor your home with your smartphone. With the built-in alarm features, you can remotely arm, disarm, and monitor various activities with this app.
Create a smarthome by adding home control modules to control lights, electrical appliances and other household devices.
The Internet Hub sends you push notification when sensor is activated, allowing you to monitor your home remotely. With the surveillance camera, you can see live action of the area you want to monitor.
•Wireless Alarm System – Remote Arming / Disarming, Arm Home, Arm Away, Instant Alarm, Sensor Bypass, Remote
•Receive Push Notifications anytime a new activity takes place
•Customized alarm settings such as alarm duration, entry / exit delay duration etc.
•Home Automation with all Skylink Modules, including Wall Switch, Wall Dimmer, Plug-in dimmer, Outdoor Module etc.
•Add up to 100 sensors and controllers (lighting or appliances controllers)
•Receives low battery alert on all devices thru push notification
•Event log stores all recent 100 activities
•Add up to 10 cameras for video monitoring
•Add outdoor solar siren for additional security, which is completely wireless
•Connect to external phone dialer (Telephone Line or Cellular) as a backup solution when Internet fails
•No monthly fees and no contract
You must have the Skylink Internet Hub and other necessary hardware to achieve these features.
-Various bug fixes
SkylinkNet is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SkylinkNet installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.