Skin Editor for Minecraft for PC – Get the last version of Skin Editor for Minecraft 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Skin Editor for Minecraft App for Windows
Download last version of Skin Editor for Minecraft App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Skin Editor for Minecraft|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Skin Editor for Minecraft on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Skin Editor for Minecraft on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Skin Editor for Minecraft into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Skin Editor for Minecraft “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Skin Editor for Minecraft.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Skin Editor for Minecraft app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Skin Editor for Minecraft on MAC PC
This Skin Editor for Minecraft is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Skin Editor for Minecraft App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Skin Editor for Minecraft?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Skin Editor for Minecraft for Windows Reviews
Skin Editor for Minecraft App Preview
Skin Editor for Minecraft is a great tool for you to edit and apply Minecraft skins to all platforms.
You don’t need BlockLauncher to use Skin Editor (Although you can still use it as an option)
These are Skin Editor for Minecraft features:
1. Create a new Minecraft skin
– Default skin (Steve, Alex, Blank skin)
– Steal player skins from the internet by typing names
– Random online skins
– Browse skins from catalog
– Import skins from your gallery
2. Edit Minecraft skins to fit your needs with these powerful tools
– Bucket (Fill tool)
– Color wheel
– Color palette
– Eye dropper
– Moving tools
– Zoom in/out tools
– Undo button
– 3D Hat feature
3. Rotating your character in 6 directions
– Front view
– Back view
– Left view
– Right view
– Top view
– Bottom view
4. Adjust visibility of your character. Editing Minecraft skins had never been this easy.
5. Export skins in 4 different ways
– Export directly to Minecraft Pocket Edition
– Export to BlockLauncher
– Export to your gallery
– Export to email
Follow me on Twitter @keeratipong. https://twitter.com/keeratipong
Skin Editor for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.minecraft.net/terms
– Remove menu items that don’t comply with Google’s Policy
– Block sensitive ads
– Change ads level to PG (Parental Guidance)
– Update features compatibility to Android 10 and Android 11
– Minor bug fixes
Skin Editor for Minecraft is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Skin Editor for Minecraft installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.