Site Audit Pro for PC – Get the last version of Site Audit Pro 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Site Audit Pro App for Windows
Download last version of Site Audit Pro App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Site Audit Pro|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Site Audit Pro on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Site Audit Pro on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Site Audit Pro into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Site Audit Pro “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Site Audit Pro.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Site Audit Pro app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Site Audit Pro on MAC PC
This Site Audit Pro is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Site Audit Pro App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Site Audit Pro?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Site Audit Pro for Windows Reviews
Site Audit Pro App Preview
‘The fastest way to audit on the go’
Site Audit Pro makes auditing simple. Record issues, take photos, add assignees and share customisable reports easier and faster than ever before.
Site Audit Pro helps over 40,000 businesses worldwide improve their productivity by making audits and inspections quicker to carry out and easier to manage. Whether performing a safety inspection, snagging issues, creating a punch list, or providing a quotation, Site Audit Pro will help you collate and share your findings on the go with customised reports to add a personal and professional touch.
– Record issues with a photo, add a title, assignee and comments.
– Annotate photos to highlight important information.
– Organise issues into projects, adding site and client details specific to each project.
– Share a professional audit report instantly, without the need to head back to the office.
– Share your reports as a PDF via email, Dropbox and more.
Customise Site Audit Pro for you or your business:
– Add personal details to your reports; include company name, logo, auditor name and signature.
– Change the content to reflect your industry. Instead of ‘Identified 12 issues’, why not use ‘Found 12 problems’ or ‘Examined 12 properties’? Site Audit Pro is adaptable to a number of industries.
– Choose from and customise a range of 8 professional report designs.
Site Audit Pro is great for:
– Punchlists / Punch Lists
– Site Walks
And so much more, whenever you need to capture and report important data, choose Site Audit Pro.
Download Site Audit Pro today to save time, improve productivity and make audits and inspections organised and hassle-free.
What’s New in 3.2.6
– A rotation option for images.
– Empty Issues remaining when they shouldn’t after the duplication of a Project.
– Various fixes applied for improved stability on certain devices.
Site Audit Pro is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Site Audit Pro installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.