Simple Notepad for PC – Get the last version of Simple Notepad 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Simple Notepad App for Windows
Download last version of Simple Notepad App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Simple Notepad|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Simple Notepad on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Simple Notepad on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Simple Notepad into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Simple Notepad “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Simple Notepad.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Simple Notepad app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Simple Notepad on MAC PC
This Simple Notepad is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Simple Notepad App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Simple Notepad?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Simple Notepad for Windows Reviews
Simple Notepad App Preview
Simple Notepad is a notepad app that gives you a quick and easy note taking experience. It’s not only simple and easy to use but also comes with many features: checklist, widget, reminder, password protection, search, picture attachment, share, and more!
✔ Protect app launch and note/checklist using device security feature (PIN, pattern, password) for lollipop+
✔ Widget customization
✔ Convert note to checklist (lines -> check items)
✔ Attach pictures from camera and gallery
✔ Search and sort
✔ Color title
✔ Read-only mode
✔ Upload to popular cloud storage services
✔ Auto/manual export to SD card
✔ Import .txt from SD card
✔ Archive deleted items
✔ Add to Calendar
✔ Pin to status bar (sticky reminder)
✔ Folders to group notes/checklists
✔ Send data to Google Cloud Print (experimental, download Simple Notepad Cloud Print Addon to enable it)
✔ Custom Fonts (copy .ttf files in $sdcard/simplenotepad/fonts)
✔ Local clipboard to insert frequently used texts and timestamp
✔ Customizable font and background
✔ Clickable links (url, email, phone, and map) in read-only mode
✔ Character/Word count
✔ Voice input
If you have questions, please mail me instead of using the review comment. FAQ is available in the settings.
Export/Import are not Backup/Restore. When you export a note/checklist, its text content is saved as .txt file ‘without’ meta data like color, priority, folder, etc.
Setting password does not delete exported notes. If you don’t want to keep them, delete manually.
Moving app to the SD card disables widgets. Android does not support widgets from SD card. Moving hides shortcut icons too on reboot.
Chinese (simplified) – Cye3s
Chinese (traditional) – Ensign Lau
Croatian – Cvita
Czech – rizla, Zbynek Krivka, and DuckDaffy
Farsi – Farid (oveishasanpour)
French – Yozil, anonymous user
German – Reiner Südding, Andre Ramnitz, Frank, HB9KNS, Michael and anonymous users.
Italian – Giovanni Aneloni, Emanuele Brown
Japanese – anonymous user
Korean – 허선영, 김희재, 정성엽, Hoyeon Cho
Polish – Karol Bieńkowski, Argail
Romanian – Cristian Savin
Russian – Oleg Avilov, anonymous user
Spanish – Yamil
Swedish – Mattias (removed as of v1.8.9)
(in case your name is missing, please let me know)
– bug fixes
– 7.1.1 app shortcuts support
– bug fixes (including checklist color issues. if this doesn’t fix your issues, see color settings in checklist settings)
– Internet permission removed (enough crash reports collected. Thank you.)
*see v1.9.7b update note too
– API level bump (24 Nougat)
– bug fixes
*CHECK COLOR SETTINGS IF TEXT COLORS ARE AFFECTED.
Simple Notepad is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Simple Notepad installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.