SIM Info & Cell Network Info for PC – Get the last version of SIM Info & Cell Network Info 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SIM Info & Cell Network Info App for Windows
Download last version of SIM Info & Cell Network Info App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SIM Info & Cell Network Info|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SIM Info & Cell Network Info on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SIM Info & Cell Network Info on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SIM Info & Cell Network Info into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SIM Info & Cell Network Info “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SIM Info & Cell Network Info.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SIM Info & Cell Network Info app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SIM Info & Cell Network Info on MAC PC
This SIM Info & Cell Network Info is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SIM Info & Cell Network Info App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SIM Info & Cell Network Info?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SIM Info & Cell Network Info for Windows Reviews
SIM Info & Cell Network Info App Preview
SIM card info & Network cell info is simple light, small size android application developed aiming to provide details SIM card info and network cell info. It is freely available in Play store. Application has basically three components SIM card details info, Voice mail information & Network cell info details so this application provided all details about your SIM card and current cell network so you can call it SIM Toolkit too.
SIM Toolkit application gives you following SIM info and Network Cell info
– SIM Country Information
– Network Operator Information
– Network Operator Name
– SIM Serial Number
– SIM IMEI
– SIM Subscriber Id
– Software Version
SIM Toolkit gives you following Voice Mail information
– Voice Mail Name
– Voice Mail Number
SIM card info & Network Cell info provides following device information
– Serial Number
– Build Id
– Fingerprint Information
– Device Display Information
– Device Product Information
SIM Card Info is a must have app for those who want to find out details of their SIM Cards, Network Info, Build Info and SIM Serial Info. Now, no need to ask questions like What is my SIM Serial number? or What is my network operator code. The “SIM Card & Cell Network Info” app answers all these questions and more for your SIM Card. Whether you have an Airtel SIM, Jio SIM, Vodafone SIM, Verizon SIM, or any other SIM card, it is really easy to find information about these SIM cards and their network operators. All major cellular networks such as AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, etc. are supported with this SIM Card Info app.
The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
Added Support for Android Oreo
Reduced App Size
Removed Crashed as Usual
SIM Info & Cell Network Info is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SIM Info & Cell Network Info installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.