SideSync for PC – Get the last version of SideSync 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SideSync App for Windows
Download last version of SideSync App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SideSync on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SideSync on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SideSync into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SideSync “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SideSync.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SideSync app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SideSync on MAC PC
This SideSync is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SideSync App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SideSync?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SideSync for Windows Reviews
SideSync App Preview
SideSync is a new PC-Mobile solution that enables screens, windows, and data to be shared easily. Share between a PC and a Galaxy smartphone, or between a Galaxy Tab and Galaxy smartphone.
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync on your PC and your Android device.
– PC: SideSync is pre-installed (http://www.samsung.com/sidesync/)
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. If you previously used SideSync with your PC and device connected to the same Wi-Fi network, SideSync will automatically reconnect using the same settings for added convenience.
*) Please refer to SideSync Help for more details.
1. Mobile Phone Screen Sharing
– You can use Screen Sharing to mirror the screen of your Samsung Android device on your PC screen. You can also control your Android device from your PC.
– Easily navigate to the desired screen by using Favourites on the Dashboard.
2. Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
– In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing Mode, you can use your Android device as your PC monitor and control the device easily using the PC’s keyboard and mouse. Try using your device and PC at the same time.
3. Helpful Features
– You can receive your device’s notifications on the Dashboard in real-time.
– You can easily share URL(Note 2, S3, S4)s between tdevice using the Internet sharing feature, and open them on your PC or your device.
– You can seamlessly transfer music or video playback from your device to your PC.
■ Supported PCs
– All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
■ Supported Android Devices
– All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
– Mobile phones running Android KitKat or higher, and are model S3 or later (excluding some models in certain regions) are supported. Some features may be unavailable depending on the device.
– Tablets running Android KitKat or higher can be connected to a mobile phone. Connecting tablets to a PC is supported from Android Lollipop onward.
– Some features may not function properly on the Note 2 NE6 version. Please upgrade your device to the latest version before using SideSync. You can check your device’s software version by checking the last 3 digits of the build number in Settings > More > About device.
– Drag & drop file moving is not supported for models released prior to Galaxy Note 3 (Note 2, S3, S4).
– Certain features, such as the smart phone’s NFC and sensors, may not function identically on mirrored tablets or PCs.
The following permissions are required to use SideSync. You can use SideSync without allowing optional permission.
– Phone : Read phone status through Call forwarding
– Microphone : Directly call through Call forwarding
– Contacts : Find accounts on the device during Call forwarding
– SMS : Read and send text messages
– Storage : Read and send the contents
– Camera : Scan QR code
1. Support for Android Pie(9.0)
SideSync is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SideSync installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.