Share Apps – ShareCloud for PC – Get the last version of Share Apps – ShareCloud 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Share Apps – ShareCloud App for Windows
Download last version of Share Apps – ShareCloud App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Share Apps – ShareCloud|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Share Apps – ShareCloud on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Share Apps – ShareCloud on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Share Apps – ShareCloud into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Share Apps – ShareCloud “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Share Apps – ShareCloud.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Share Apps – ShareCloud app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Share Apps – ShareCloud on MAC PC
This Share Apps – ShareCloud is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Share Apps – ShareCloud App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Share Apps – ShareCloud?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Share Apps – ShareCloud for Windows Reviews
Share Apps – ShareCloud App Preview
App Sender, Share your apps with others over Bluetooth, WiFi, and many other ways.
✓ View all installed apps and view details of each app
✓ Send any app from your phone to another phone through Bluetooth, email or other sharing methods
✓ Share apps link using Facebook, Email, Whatsapp, Telegram or any other social network
✓ Search for installed app and send, open or delete them.
✓ View app details such as app permissions on your device
✓ Uninstall unwanted apps in just one click
✓ Run any application from the list to preview
Share your apps with everyone!
– No USB! No data usage! No internet needed!
– Very simple! Very Fast!
– Send multiple Apps by one click.
– Click Search to filter your apps.
Share Apps – ShareCloud is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Share Apps – ShareCloud installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.