Setlist Helper and Song Book for PC – Get the last version of Setlist Helper and Song Book 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Setlist Helper and Song Book App for Windows
Download last version of Setlist Helper and Song Book App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Setlist Helper and Song Book|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Setlist Helper and Song Book on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Setlist Helper and Song Book on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Setlist Helper and Song Book into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Setlist Helper and Song Book “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Setlist Helper and Song Book.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Setlist Helper and Song Book app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Setlist Helper and Song Book on MAC PC
This Setlist Helper and Song Book is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Setlist Helper and Song Book App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Setlist Helper and Song Book?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Setlist Helper and Song Book for Windows Reviews
Setlist Helper and Song Book App Preview
Setlist helper and Song Book provides musicians and performers alike an easy way to organize songs and lyrics into setlists for performance or practice. Replace your song book by putting all your lyrics into Setlist Helper. This app is great for Musicians, worship organizations, professional speakers, concert goers, etc…
This app is the companion to http://www.setlisthelper.com where you can create a free account and sync all of your setlists, songs, and lyrics. Also, you can take songs from a spreadsheet and import them to get you up and running quickly.
Setlist helper comes in 3 versions listed below. You can purchase the premium versions in the app.
-In-app PDF viewer for sheet music.
-Search for Lyrics
-Support for the Airturn Pedal
-Easily reorder setlist songs with drag and drop.
-Insert breaks into your setlist since you may play more than 1 set.
-Sync songs and setlists with www.setlisthelper.com.
-Chord Pro format support for lyrics.
-Attach mp3 files to songs to practice or perform with.
-Attach sheet music or word documents to a song (PDF, DOC, PPT, or RTF)
-Use dropbox to import lyrics and documents.
Setlist Only Version
This is for users that build and arrange setlists and don’t care about lyrics. It contains all the free features plus:
-Share set lists with email, facebook, others…
– Full Song details displayed in the setlist.
-Statistics about total items and total time.
-Copy setlists used at previous gigs.
Setlist and Lyric Version
For musicians who want to manage their lyrics with the app. It has all the Set list help features listed above plus these features:
– Swipe finger for easy navigation of Lyrics in the set list
– Leave screen on when lyrics are displayed
– Save pinch to zoom setting in lyrics view for future use.
– Auto-scroll Lyrics
– Save auto-scroll speed for Lyrics
– Insert chord pro tags with lyrics.
– Sort and Filter songs.
Enhancement requests are strongly encouraged. Please email us at [email protected] if you have questions or comments.
– Fixed issues with Open Document when document is on the external SD card.
– Fixed issues where Share from the lyrics menu would not work.
– Added option for the Bluetooth pedal to execute the play button actions.
– Added support for Airturn 6 pedal Bluetooth device.
More information at
Setlist Helper and Song Book is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Setlist Helper and Song Book installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.