Servers Ultimate for PC – Get the last version of Servers Ultimate 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Servers Ultimate App for Windows
Download last version of Servers Ultimate App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Servers Ultimate|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Servers Ultimate on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Servers Ultimate on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Servers Ultimate into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Servers Ultimate “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Servers Ultimate.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Servers Ultimate app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Servers Ultimate on MAC PC
This Servers Ultimate is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Servers Ultimate App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Servers Ultimate?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Servers Ultimate for Windows Reviews
Servers Ultimate App Preview
Now you can run almost every server you can think of. For example a web server, database server or storage server!
Start a server easily on the ‘Simple’ tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP’s and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed (exceptions below).
This app will work for 7 days after which you will need to buy the paid version. You can only add two servers in this version. Unfortunately we need to do this to support development.
– Over 60 servers
– 18 network tools!
– Remote control support
– Includes a PHP Server!
– NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!
– VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
– ARM based: Caddy, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Nginx, Traceroute
– Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN, SMB Native
– Permission SMS: start/stop rules
– Permission coarse location: wifi selector tool
A few general features
– Encryption for settings and password support!
– Tasker / Llama support!
– Start / Stop servers using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the ‘Trigger Server’ for more!
– Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. If rooted set a port below 1024.
– Widget support!
– A lot more!
– Remote Control Client
– IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
– Port Scanner
– MySQL Monitor
– Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
– Command line
– Network speed
– Key generator
– HTTP Headers
– Wake On LAN (WOL)
– Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
– UPnP Port Mapper
– Caddy Server
– CVS Server
– DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
– DHCP Server
– DHCP Proxy Server
– DHCP Relay Server
– UPnP Server (this product works with DLNA devices)
– DNS Server
– DNSMasq Server
– Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit, etc
– eDonkey Server
– Email Server: POP3, SMTP
– Flash Policy Server
– FTP Proxy Server
– FTP Server
– FTP Root Server
– FTPS Server
– FTPES Server
– Git Server
– Gopher Server
– HTTP Proxy Server
– HTTP Snoop Server
– ICAP Server
– Icecast Server
– IRC Bot
– IRC Server
– ISCSI Server
– Lighttpd Server
– Load Balancer Server
– LPD Server (Printer Server)
– Memcached Server
– MongoDB Server
– MQTT Server
– Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
– MySQL Server
– Napster Server
– NFS Server
– Nginx Server
– Node.js Server
– NTP Server
– NZB Downloader Client
– PHP Server (optional PHPMyAdmin, PHPFileManager, etc)
– Port Forwarder
– Proxy Server
– PXE Server (Network Boot)
– Remote Control App Server
– Rsync Server
– RTMP Server
– RTMP Proxy Server
– SCP Server
– Server Monitor
– SFTP Server
– SIP Server
– SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
– SMPP Server
– SMS Gateway
– SOCKS Server
– SSH Server
– Stomp Server
– Styx Server
– Syslog Server
– Telnet Server
– Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
– TFTP Server
– Time Server
– Torrent Downloader Client
– Torrent Tracker Server
– Trigger Server
– Unison Server
– UPnP Port Mapper
– USB/IP Server
– VNC Server
– VPN Server
– Wake On LAN client (WOL)
– Web Server
– WebDAV Server
– WebSocket Server
– X11 Server
– XMPP Server / Jabber Server
For questions, or feature requests just contact us!
– Latest Android support
– Updated libraries
– Fixed local storage bugs
– Fixed bugs
Servers Ultimate is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Servers Ultimate installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.