Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) for PC – Get the last version of Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) App for Windows
Download last version of Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow)|
|Update||November 6, 2017|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) on MAC PC
This Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) for Windows Reviews
Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) App Preview
Formerly ‘Andromium OS’, Sentio is out currently in its free public beta for a limited time.
Sentio Desktop transforms your smartphone into a laptop by making Android function like a familiar desktop OS. Pair it with the Superbook hardware for the full laptop experience.
This version of Sentio Desktop is only for Android 5 and 6. If you have android 7 and 8 please refer to the https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sentio.desktop
• Start Menu
• Task Bar with System Tray
• Notification Center
• Full Keyboard and Mouse Support
• Multi-Window Framework with Sentio Apps
• And more!
To get the full experience with Sentio Desktop, you will also need to install Sentio Apps, the basic apps pack for Sentio. Sentio Apps includes file manager, browser, image / video / audio players, and more. Download today: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sentio.apps
For more information, visit www.sentio.com
Updated app icon and name!
Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Sentio Desktop (Lollipop, Marshmallow) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.