SecureAuth Authenticate for PC – Get the last version of SecureAuth Authenticate 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SecureAuth Authenticate App for Windows
Download last version of SecureAuth Authenticate App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SecureAuth Authenticate|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SecureAuth Authenticate on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SecureAuth Authenticate on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SecureAuth Authenticate into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SecureAuth Authenticate “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SecureAuth Authenticate.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SecureAuth Authenticate app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SecureAuth Authenticate on MAC PC
This SecureAuth Authenticate is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SecureAuth Authenticate App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SecureAuth Authenticate?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SecureAuth Authenticate for Windows Reviews
SecureAuth Authenticate App Preview
SecureAuth Authenticate is a modern mobile app that verifies your identity so you can securely access your apps. SecureAuth Authenticate supports multi-factor authentication (MFA) for personal, work, or school apps and accounts. The authenticator generates 6-digit one-time passcodes/tokens (OTP codes) used commonly in two-factor authentication (2FA) flows.
SecureAuth Authenticate for personal use
Secure your personal accounts from account takeover with 2-step verification. SecureAuth Authenticate lets you protect your personal Gmail, Outlook, LinkedIn, Dropbox, and thousands of other cloud apps.
• Supports multiple accounts
• Quick QR code set up
• Works offline without Wi-Fi or data connection
• Can be installed to any Wear OS based device.
SecureAuth Authenticate for business use
SecureAuth Authenticate provides additional strong authentication benefits when paired with SecureAuth IDaaS in corporate deployments. The app is designed to work with adaptive and passwordless authentication for cloud/SaaS and on-prem app single sign-on (SSO) scenarios.
• Push notifications – Prompt to approve/deny a login that requires MFA
• Symbol-to-accept – High-security prompt requiring user to match a specific symbol
• Unlock detection – Security protection when phone lock protection is disabled
• Anti-cloning – Security protection when phone OS is cloned to another phone
• PIN protection – Prompt to enter PIN to display OTP code
• Offline mode – Generates OTP code for MFA-protected Windows or MacOS login
• QR code or activation link enrollment – Convenient methods to configure the app
Follow 2FA or MFA setup steps in the app you want to protect. Once you scan the QR code or enter a setup code, your account will be set up for 2FA.
Visit https://www.secureauth.com/secureauth-authenticate to get started.
* Enhanced Biometric support
* Minor bug fixes
SecureAuth Authenticate is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SecureAuth Authenticate installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.