SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) for PC – Get the last version of SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) App for Windows
Download last version of SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) on MAC PC
This SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) for Windows Reviews
SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) App Preview
*** THIS APP IS FOR ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT ONLY ***
*** REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS ***
Android 4.4 KitKat removes your ability to write files to the MicroSD card (on phones/tablets that have both internal memory and user-installed MicroSD cards). NextApp SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
WARNING! PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
* THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP.
* This app is used to change a device configuration file.
* Please read this entire app listing for a description of exactly what this app does to determine if it is appropriate for your device and/or custom ROM.
* This app is designed to solve a specific problem. If you don’t have that problem, don’t install this app.
* This app is only useful on devices that have a user-installed MicroSD card. If you have a Google Nexus device or other device without a MicroSD card that you physically installed yourself, then this app isn’t going to be helpful.
* This app is likely only useful if you have a stock ROM. If you’re running an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogenmod, then there is no reason to install this app (good aftermarket ROMs don’t suffer from the problem that this app corrects).
* NO WARRANTY: as is generally the case with all root modifications, you assume all risk by using this software.
* As with any root modification, ensure you have the knowledge to fully restore your device to stock if required.
[ About MicroSD Cards in Android 4.4 / KitKat ]
When Google released Android 4.4, they specified that applications you download can no longer write to user-installed MicroSD cards. Apps can still write to internal flash storage. Some devices (like Google Nexus devices) only have internal storage, and are unaffected. Other devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy and Note devices) have the ability to expand their storage space by installing a MicroSD card. When KitKat is installed on such devices, apps are limited to only being able to manipulate files on the built-in storage, with write-access to the MicroSD card being restricted.
This change represents a removal of functionality compared with Android 4.3. 4.3 allowed apps to write to the MicroSD card, as did prior versions.
The limitation introduced in KitKat does not affect the capabilities of preinstalled apps, only apps you choose to install. Apps preinstalled by Google, your device manufacturer, and your carrier still have this ability. Only apps that you choose to install are restricted.
[ Technical Details ]
NextApp SDFix will modify the configuration file located at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml to allow apps to write to the MicroSD card. Specifically, SDFix will add the Android UNIX group “media_rw” to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission’s configuration. This will enable apps (only those that you granted write access permissions to when you installed them) to write files to the MicroSD card. On many devices, this is effectively reverting the state of this permission back to the way it was configured in Android 4.3. This modification is carried out by modifying the existing XML file, rather than replacing it.
A backup of the original configuration file will be saved at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml.original-pre-sdfix (provided one does not already exist). Reverting this modification can be accomplished by using a root -enabled file manager to replace the /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml file with the backed up version.
[ Additional Information ]
This app is free and has no advertisements (with the exception of links to other NextApp apps when it completes its task).
— Please do not contact me with requests for information on how to obtain root access on your device. The process is different for every device, and often requires technical expertise to install. —
New update keeps indentation perfect in platform.xml.
IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO RUN SDFIX AGAIN WITH THIS UPDATE. If you’ve run SDFix previously and it worked correctly, there is no reason to re-download or re-run the app.
SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD (ANDROID 4.4 ONLY) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.