SD Insight for PC – Get the last version of SD Insight 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SD Insight App for Windows
Download last version of SD Insight App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SD Insight|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SD Insight on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SD Insight on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SD Insight into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SD Insight “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SD Insight.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SD Insight app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SD Insight on MAC PC
This SD Insight is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SD Insight App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SD Insight?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SD Insight for Windows Reviews
SD Insight App Preview
If you’re a digital camera or gadget enthusiast you are probably aware that it can be difficult to know if your SD card is actually authentic. Counterfeit memory cards have now spread throughout the marketplace. Packaging on the cards can make it difficult to distinguish a fake SD card from the real thing.
SD Insight is a free, fast and easy to use application that you use on your cell phone. Within seconds the application reads the technical details from your SD card and displays the information in an easy to understand format.
***COMPATIBILITY NOTICE: It has come to our attention that SD Insight is not compatible with some Android 7.0+ handsets. In addition, some Android tablets use USB SD card readers which are also not compatible with SD Insight.
In the world of SD cards, the brand visible on the card is often a vendor that labels other people’s chips with it’s own branding. For example, a major SD card brand such as Kingston will place their brand on SD cards that are actually made by others such as Toshiba or SanDisk. SD Insight displays the actual manufacturer not the vendor’s brand.
It is not possible for SD Insight to be aware of every possible SD card manufacturer – as such, it is possible that the manufacturer will be displayed as “Unknown”. A reading of “Uknown” does not necessarily mean that the SD card is fake, but rather that the card is made by a brand or manufacturer that is not currently identified in the SD Insight app. We are continuing working to improve the database of manufacturers in the SD Insight app, and announce our software release updates to our Twitter account at @sd_insight.
Using SD Insight, you can also view technical details about the internal eMMC and SDIO devices in your cell phone.
For more details please see the FAQ: https://www.humanlogic.com/sdinsight/#faq
– remove email support feature
– remove support for Android 7 and newer due to application sandbox changes that can not be worked around
– improved error messages for incompatible devices
SD Insight is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SD Insight installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.