Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing for PC – Get the last version of Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing App for Windows
Download last version of Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing on MAC PC
This Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing for Windows Reviews
Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing App Preview
With Screen Mirror, you can share your device’s screen over WiFi and access it from a remote browser from any other device in your WiFi network.
Screen sharing is easy: just open http://www.screenmirrorapp.com on your remote device, start the screen mirroring process on your Android device, scan the QR code and the mirroring starts immediately. As simple as that. No additional software on your remote device is needed.
Screen Mirror is ideal if you need a second screen: if you would like to show your phone’s screen at a presentation in front of an audience, or if you would like to present your photos to your family.
Attention – Please read before use:
In order to work properly, this app requires that your Android device and your target device (computer, notebook or tablet) are in the same WiFi network (or connected via the smartphones hotspot). SmartTVs might not work, since some of their browsers do not support the needed features for Screen Mirror. Furthermore an internet connection is required. For more information, please watch our how-to video on youtube.
Please be aware that Screen Mirror transmits the content of your display, but not your device’s audio signals.
Works great with Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Firefox and Samsung MU Series (Smart TV, 2018 Versions).
Please be aware, that the transmission offset (the amount of time the mirrored screen is delayed) highly depends on your Androids Device computation power as well as the speed of the WiFi connection. For the best results, make sure your WiFi connection is good and preferably use a phone with a strong processor.
Screen Mirroring is not supported by all Android device’s and Android Versions. If you face any problems with your device or have any questions or feedback, feel free to send us an email ([email protected])!
Screen Mirror requires at least Android 5.0. You can use the app for free with ads, upgrade to the pro version if you prefer an ad-free version.
Screen Mirror contains ads which will be shown at the end of each screen mirror session and after changing the settings. To disable ads and unlock pro features, consider updating to the pro version. This can be done in the side bar menu, just click on “Upgrade to Pro”.
###Attention: Currently a bug in Android 5.1.0 crashes the app, if you check “Don’t show again” at the initial dialog granting the app the rights to record the screen. To avoid the bug, don’t hit “Don’t show again”, if you already did so, uninstall and install the app again. With Android 5.1.1 the bug is resolved. ###
Please note: If you face any problems or discover bugs, please send an email to [email protected] If you like Screen Mirror, we would be happy if you rate it in the Play Store. Thanks!
– New pro features: Orientation Mode, Manual Connection Mode, Auto Stop
– New feature: toggle screen visibility by pressing key ‘b’ on the keyboard of your target device
– Improvements and bugfixes
Please note: If you face any problems or discover bugs, please send an email to [email protected] If you like Screen Mirror, we would appreciate it if you rate it in the Play Store. Thanks!
Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.