Scoreboard Basketball for PC – Get the last version of Scoreboard Basketball 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Scoreboard Basketball App for Windows
Download last version of Scoreboard Basketball App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Scoreboard Basketball|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Scoreboard Basketball on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Scoreboard Basketball on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Scoreboard Basketball into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Scoreboard Basketball “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Scoreboard Basketball.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Scoreboard Basketball app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Scoreboard Basketball on MAC PC
This Scoreboard Basketball is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Scoreboard Basketball App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Scoreboard Basketball?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Scoreboard Basketball for Windows Reviews
Scoreboard Basketball App Preview
It’s scoreboard app for basketball.
It is recommended for use in basketball.
Font size is displayed in the full scale of a screen. And buzzer is large volume.
Scoreboard is simple design and easy to use!
How to use Bluetooth:
Please download Scoreboard Remote.
This scoreboard has four display types:
– Simple Mode (Timer & Scores)
– Basketball Mode (Timer & Scores & Shot Clock)
– Shotclock Mode (Timer & Shot Clock)
– Basketref Mode (Scoreboard for a referee)
How change mode(display type):
Menu Button→ Setting→ Select “Mode Change”→ Select a Mode→ Save.
This app is free version:
-Bluetooth to connect 1-on-1(Currently, bluetooth to connect 1-on-7 for beta testing)
Homepage – https://sc.oreboard.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/7peace_com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scoreboard-app/783128178408649
* Shot Clock
* Foul counter
* Timeout counter
* Large font size
* Large volume buzzer
* Support tablet
* Remote control with Bluetooth
-Tap Timer: Start/Stop
-Reset button at bottom: Reset shot clock
-Buzzer button at left: Sound a buzzer
-Edit button at right: To edit mode
-Menu button: To menu lists
-Exit app: Press to the back button and select OK at dialog.
-At the start, reset features can not be used.
-Max is 99 minutes 59 seconds.
-Less than 1 minute, the display in 1/10 seconds.
– update for a recent android version.
Scoreboard Basketball is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Scoreboard Basketball installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.