Scofield Study Bible for PC – Get the last version of Scofield Study Bible 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Scofield Study Bible App for Windows
Download last version of Scofield Study Bible App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Scofield Study Bible|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Scofield Study Bible on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Scofield Study Bible on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Scofield Study Bible into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Scofield Study Bible “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Scofield Study Bible.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Scofield Study Bible app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Scofield Study Bible on MAC PC
This Scofield Study Bible is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Scofield Study Bible App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Scofield Study Bible?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Scofield Study Bible for Windows Reviews
Scofield Study Bible App Preview
* King James Version Bible
* Scofield Reference Bible commentary
Are you looking for a good Study Bible?
Welcome to the Scofield Study Bible, the perfect Bible app for Bible scholars or Christian readers of the Holy Word.
KJV BIBLE with SCOFIELD REFERENCE BIBLE COMMENTARY
This Bible combines the most renowned English Bible, KJV, with the Scofield reference work that provides a complete tool to help to read and understand the Scriptures.
Cyrus Ingerson Scofield was an American theologian, minister and writer born in 1843. He was an eloquent preacher and very famous for his well-known Reference Bible. His notes and commentaries of the Bible had a big circulation in Europe and America.
CROSS-REFERENCE and SUB-HEADINGS
Cross-references identify commonalities between different parts of the Bible. You can navigate through similar themes, verses and words. This tool may help you to understand the meaning of some difficult passages.
The sub-headings express the contents of the chapter and help to organize and divide the Bible.
– Scofield Study Bible is free
– Audio text facility: hear the complete Bible
– Save verses to a bookmark list and add text passages
– For comfort reading, you can increase or decrease font size
– Set up night mode to read at night without hurting your eyes.
– Share any passage or verse of the Bible with your family and friends
– Offline mode
Scofield Study Bible has 66 books divided into the Old and the New Testament:
– The Pentateuch: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
– Historical Books: Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings, First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther.
– Books of Wisdom (or Poetry): Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon.
– Books of the Prophets:
Major Prophets: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel.
Minor Prophets: Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
– The Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
– Pauline Epistles: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon.
– General Epistles: Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.
Scofield Study Bible is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Scofield Study Bible installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.