School Days for PC – Get the last version of School Days 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get School Days App for Windows
Download last version of School Days App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||School Days|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install School Days on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install School Days on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running School Days into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” School Days “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the School Days.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play School Days app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install School Days on MAC PC
This School Days is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the School Days App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) School Days?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
School Days for Windows Reviews
School Days App Preview
The most popular kid in class – now celebrating over 10 MILLION downloads!
The prison has closed down and re-opened as a high school, but the challenge to survive and thrive remains the same! Live every hour of every day in real-time – from getting out of bed in the morning to attending a timetable full of classes, as you explore a city filled with interactive props. Picking up knowledge from each class helps you answer real questions in 10 different subjects, as you work towards the grades you need to graduate. But with over 100 fellow students walking the halls, an equally important popularity contest decides whether your days are filled with fun or fear.
Although the game is mostly free to play, you can upgrade to a “Private” education to remove ads and make the school your own – starting with a student of your own creation and saving your changes to all 10 classes as well as the teachers and civilians. Private students also benefit from a more continuous experience that never ends until you’re ready for it to.
In-game tutorials explain in more depth, but the basic controls are as follows:
A = Attack (on its own to aim low, with a direction to aim high)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt (interact with props)
– Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
– Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves (as in Wrestling Revolution).
– Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
– Touch the clock or health meter to pause the game for more options.
– Tap the speech bubbles to speed through conversations.
– If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the “Population” option low.
– “Speed Up Frame Rate” sleeping will require good performance, so consider leaving it on “Speed Up Clock”.
– Head to the “Display” options to tone down other features.
– Improved compatibility with the latest devices and operating systems.
– Various bug fixes & balancing.
School Days is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
School Days installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.