SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE for PC – Get the last version of SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE App for Windows
Download last version of SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE on MAC PC
This SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE for Windows Reviews
SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE App Preview
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
“Samurai II is a very entertaining title with solid gameplay and stunning graphics.” – AppSpy.com
“Samurai II: Vengeance has improved by leaps and bounds over the original, and has evolved into an extremely satisfying action hack and slash game.” – SlideToPlay.com
The long-awaited sequel to Samurai: Way of the Warrior! While the original got rave reviews for its stylized manga graphics and quick, bloody gameplay, Samurai II delivers even more action and an intuitive new control scheme.
Samurai II is a true successor, aided by over a year of focused development. Overall production values and vicious action put Samurai II on par with console 3D brawlers. Screenshots don’t do Samurai II justice – the fluid action has to be seen running at 60 frames per second.
But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
✔️ Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
✔️ Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
✔️ Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
– Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
– Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
✔️ Improved game play includes new features.
– Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
– The fight is on – not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
✔️ RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
✔️ Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
✔️ New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
✔️ Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC and console games.
✔️ Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
Join the millions strong community for first-hand info from MADFINGER Games, exclusive contest, rewards and much more
• Facebook: facebook.com/madfingergames
• Twitter: twitter.com/madfingergames
• YouTube: youtube.com/madfingergames
• Twitch: twitch.tv/madfingergames
Got a question? Check madfingergames.com/support
A small update has just been released.
With lots of awesome improvements and bug fixes.
We really appreciate all the feedback that you sent us.
SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SAMURAI II: VENGEANCE installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.