Samsung Gallery for PC – Get the last version of Samsung Gallery 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Samsung Gallery App for Windows
Download last version of Samsung Gallery App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Samsung Gallery|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Samsung Gallery on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Samsung Gallery on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Samsung Gallery into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Samsung Gallery “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Samsung Gallery.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Samsung Gallery app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Samsung Gallery on MAC PC
This Samsung Gallery is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Samsung Gallery App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Samsung Gallery?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Samsung Gallery for Windows Reviews
Samsung Gallery App Preview
Samsung Gallery is the best application for image & video viewing that works for Galaxy users.
You can view your image & video with fast and cool way through Samsung Gallery used and recognized in Galaxy smartphone globally, Besides enhanced security helps protect your image & videos in safe, you can enjoy your image & video anywhere through cloud sync with signing in same account, if Samsung Gallery is installed. You can experience new Gallery feature of newly launched Galaxy easily with updating application. Update Samsung Gallery and start enjoying image & videos with smart way now.
※ Some feature is not available dependent to country and device.
The following permissions are required for the app service.
For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Storage: Used to save, load, edit, delete pictures and videos.
– Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information to use Samsung Cloud.
– Contacts: Used to get contact information when adding name tags to People.
– Locations: Used to provide current location information when editing location information.
Fixed the bug that made the “Hide or unhide albums” option disappear from the menu in Secure Folder.
Fixed the bug that prevented content from being able to move to Private mode.
Removed bugs that made the ‘Move out of Secure Folder’ option disappear from the menu in Secure Folder.
Removed bugs that change the Picture frame widget to the default status, and bugs that occurred when playing a slideshow in Secure Folder
Samsung Gallery is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Samsung Gallery installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.