Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging for PC – Get the last version of Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging App for Windows
Download last version of Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging on MAC PC
This Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging for Windows Reviews
Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging App Preview
Runmeter is the most advanced application for runners, cyclists, and exercise walkers ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for Android, it makes your phone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No website login required.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs – completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Listen to comments from friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and dailymile.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
Analyze Online – See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer on your computer or on your phone.
• Share by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, MyFitnessPal or dailymile.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, MyFitnessPal and dailymile to share your workouts online.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Hear replies from family, coaches, and friends spoken using text-to-speech.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in mail or browsers.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Runmeter GPS – Running, Cycling, Walking, Jogging installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.