Ruckus SpeedFlex for PC – Get the last version of Ruckus SpeedFlex 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Ruckus SpeedFlex App for Windows
Download last version of Ruckus SpeedFlex App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Ruckus SpeedFlex|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Ruckus SpeedFlex on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Ruckus SpeedFlex on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Ruckus SpeedFlex into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Ruckus SpeedFlex “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Ruckus SpeedFlex.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Ruckus SpeedFlex app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Ruckus SpeedFlex on MAC PC
This Ruckus SpeedFlex is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Ruckus SpeedFlex App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Ruckus SpeedFlex?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Ruckus SpeedFlex for Windows Reviews
Ruckus SpeedFlex App Preview
ONLY DOWNLOAD if you have SpeedFlex or a Ruckus Wireless network!
SpeedFlex is a wireless performance testing tool. Based on the open source performance test tool, Zap, this comprehensive yet easy to use application from Ruckus gives users a simple way to collect site performance data. It can be used to validate the performance of an existing installation, or assist in planning a new site deployment. Simply connect to a Zap server – such as a Ruckus ZoneFlex AP or ZoneDirector – and you can instantly test network throughput. Easily capture real time through put, packet loss and site data. Send an email with the results packaged in a PDF, CSV or KML formats.
Throughput based analysis
Test throughput by protocol (TCP/UDP) and link type (UP/DOWN)
See instantaneous graph of throughput while test runs
Choose destination from a list of near by APs on the current network
Save screenshot of the test results
Enable application logs and share them for troubleshooting
Use sharing options to share the test results to social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn (provided that these apps are installed on the device)
Print or email results with location data
Ruckus SpeedFlex is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Ruckus SpeedFlex installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.