RS-MS1A for PC – Get the last version of RS-MS1A 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get RS-MS1A App for Windows
Download last version of RS-MS1A App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install RS-MS1A on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install RS-MS1A on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running RS-MS1A into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” RS-MS1A “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the RS-MS1A.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play RS-MS1A app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install RS-MS1A on MAC PC
This RS-MS1A is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the RS-MS1A App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) RS-MS1A?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
RS-MS1A for Windows Reviews
RS-MS1A App Preview
The RS-MS1A is an application that allows your Android device to remotely use some of the D-STAR and DV mode functions of some D-STAR transceivers.
You can use some of the transceiver’s DR functions.
Send and receive voice and pictures.
Send and receive text messages.
See the location of repeater sites or other stations on a map using received position data, or your transceiver’s repeater list.
Automatically set the transceiver’s “FROM” and “TO” fields by tapping a repeater site or a station on the map.
Use your own maps without needing an internet connection.
In the DV mode, read and edit the received station’s information.
Download additional information from an Internet database, such as QRZ.com or APRS.fi.
Call Sign list
Edit call signs and names used in the DR function. Also, you can add a call sign and a name in the Call Sign list.
See the detailed data entered in the Repeater list.
Change some of the transceiver’s function settings.
Select application software settings.
Import a Repeater list and a Call Sign list.
Export the Repeater list, the Call Sign list, and the Receive History.
The RS-MS1A operating requirements are as follows:
1. Android 5.0 or later
2. Touch screen Android device
3. Bluetooth function and/or USB On-The-Go (OTG) host function
[Usable transceivers] (As of June 2021)
– ID-31A/E PLUS
– ID-51A/E (PLUS model / PLUS2 model)
– ID-52 *1
– IC-705 *2
– IC-9700 *3
– ID-51A/E *4
– ID-31A/E *4
– IC-7100 *4
*1 Supported in RS-MS1A Ver.1.3.3 or later.
*2 Supported in RS-MS1A Ver.1.3.2 or later.
*3 Supported in IC-9700 Ver.1.03 or later, RS-MS1A Ver.1.3.0 or later.
*4 Not all functions are usable.
To use the RS-MS1A with a supported transceiver, you need an internal Bluetooth unit or the data cable. See your transceiver’s instruction manual for details.
– The RS-MS1A may not work with all Android devices, even if it is one of the tested devices. This is because an application program on your device may conflict with the RS-MS1A.
– You may need to install additional file managing and image processing software.
– Your Android device must be USB host function compatible to communicate with your transceiver through the data cable. Even if your device is USB host function compatible, the RS-MS1A may not function properly.
– You may need to connect to the Internet through a Wireless LAN, a 3G network or an LTE network for some functions.
– The RS-MS1A supports only portrait orientation. It does not support Auto Rotate.
– Remove the data cable when the Android device is not used to reduce the devices power consumption
– The RS-MS1A program may lock up while transmitting some high-quality or large-sized image files, or continuously operating for a long time. In that case, restart the program.
– Depending on the Android device, the power supplied to the USB terminal may be stopped while in the display sleep mode or power saving mode. In that case, remove the “Screen timeout” check mark on the Application Setting screen of the RS-MS1A.
– When you transmit an image file with the baud rate set at 4800 bps, some of that data may be lost. In that case, set the baud rate to over 9600 bps.
– Improving the FM repeater’s information was not correctly displayed when it was displayed from the map screen.
– Other minor changes.
RS-MS1A is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
RS-MS1A installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.