Rocklogger for PC – Get the last version of Rocklogger 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Rocklogger App for Windows
Download last version of Rocklogger App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Rocklogger on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Rocklogger on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Rocklogger into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Rocklogger “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Rocklogger.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Rocklogger app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Rocklogger on MAC PC
This Rocklogger is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Rocklogger App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Rocklogger?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Rocklogger for Windows Reviews
Rocklogger App Preview
Rocklogger is a geological tool for measuring the orientation of rock outcrops. It uses the phone’s compass and orientation sensors to measure dip & dip direction, or dip & strike, in a single click.
GPS and magnetic field information can also be saved, along with details on the rock plane & type.
-Log dip & strike or dip & dip direction by placing the phone on the rock/plane in any orientation (using the rotating symbol and quick help features as guides).
-Android Wear companion app to view and save (paid only) live sensor readings from your phone remotely on your watch, and vice-versa. Alternatively, log remotely using a wired headset (paid only) as a remote control. Great for logging hard-to-reach surfaces
-Plot logs on a map, with correct dip/strike symbols
-Plot logs on alternate basemaps from various sources including MapBox, zip files and the web (paid only)
-Plot poles or planes from logs on a stereonet, and interpret by touching the plot to find trends and intersections (paid only)
-Define your own extra text and dropdown fields, to fit your logging scheme (paid only)
-Log the ambient magnetic field
-Launch the camera to take photos while logging. Notes and GPS data are saved to the log file. Photos are stored with the log file, and are automatically attached when you send a log via email from the browser screen
The log is saved to a .csv file, which can be sent to Excel / Mapinfo / etc for interpreting. Paid versions can also export KML files for use in Google Earth (Android or desktop version).
Taking the strike and dip of outcrops with a compass / declinometer usually takes a few minutes per rock. With Rocklogger, many measurements of an outcrop can be taken in seconds (in any orientation). It also works upside-down, eg for logging overhang in a mine.
The evaluation version is limited to saving 3 records per 3 minutes, and has the stereonet plotter, KML export and custom basemap features disabled. Rocklogger Unlocker is available for purchase to disable the evaluation version restrictions.
-Minor visual refresh
-Rocklogger is now available as a standalone app for Wear 2.0 devices
Rocklogger is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Rocklogger installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.