RoadWarrior Route Planner for PC – Get the last version of RoadWarrior Route Planner 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get RoadWarrior Route Planner App for Windows
Download last version of RoadWarrior Route Planner App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||RoadWarrior Route Planner|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install RoadWarrior Route Planner on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install RoadWarrior Route Planner on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running RoadWarrior Route Planner into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” RoadWarrior Route Planner “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the RoadWarrior Route Planner.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play RoadWarrior Route Planner app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install RoadWarrior Route Planner on MAC PC
This RoadWarrior Route Planner is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the RoadWarrior Route Planner App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) RoadWarrior Route Planner?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
RoadWarrior Route Planner for Windows Reviews
RoadWarrior Route Planner App Preview
Create reliable multi-destination routes with your trusty copilot, RoadWarrior.
Designed for the traveling and driving professional, RoadWarrior gives you a customized route based on real-time traffic, client availability, and your own busy schedule. Battle-tested since 2013, thousands of drivers rely on RoadWarrior’s best-in-class optimization and driver-first design.
The RoadWarrior community includes everyone from professional couriers like Fedex, UPS, and DHL drivers to sales representatives, realtors, insurance agents, delivery drivers, and even small businesses. With an arsenal of advanced features, RoadWarrior is the secret weapon to crushing your route. #1 in Navigation on Google Play for three years running means we know how to save your time, so we’ll keep it short here. Download RoadWarrior now to get started.
– Plan delivery routes with multiple destinations
– Optimize your routes for multiple types of travel
– Navigate using your favorite apps such as Google Maps, Waze, HERE Maps, and more
– Upload your spreadsheet of delivery addresses directly in the app
– Drag and drop your stops to adjust your route in seconds
– Enable “Round Trip” options to create a closed loop
– Add availability time windows to make sure you arrive at locations during their open or delivery hours
– Track your progress by checking into locations
– Send ETAs to clients with Glympse integration
– Search for addresses from the web or your contacts
What RoadWarriors Are Saying…
“Lifesaver! Increased my number of deliveries by 40%”
“Off the chain… as a Fedex Ground Contractor, this helps TREMENDOUSLY!”
“For Hustlers: The Best App Money Can Buy”
For the Pros
The professional RoadWarrior Pro upgrade unlocks premium features and increased capacity for optimization. . Pro users enjoy the ability to optimize routes with a greater number of stops, as well as a higher daily search limit and web tools for spreadsheet uploading, report downloading, and account management. Just tap “Upgrade to Pro” on the side menu to become a RoadWarrior Pro.
RoadWarrior Pro is available as two auto-renewing subscriptions:
1) $10 USD per month
2) $100 USD per year
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel your renewal at any time on this Google Play Store page.
We’ve Got Your Back
Learn more at: https://support.roadwarrior.app
RoadWarrior requires Google Maps and Google Play to be installed and up to date. If you encounter any problems with the app, please email [email protected]
For the Geeks
RoadWarrior solves one of the most complex challenges known to computer science, the Traveling Salesman Problem (TSP, TSPTW). RoadWarrior elegantly solves the TSP with a custom genetic algorithm specifically tailored for the mobile professional. Large transportation companies (FedEx, OnTrac, UPS) have used this type of productivity software for decades to optimize routes for high levels of efficiency. For the first time ever, RoadWarrior makes this powerful software available to Android users.
RoadWarrior Route Planner is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
RoadWarrior Route Planner installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.