RingCentral Meetings for PC – Get the last version of RingCentral Meetings 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get RingCentral Meetings App for Windows
Download last version of RingCentral Meetings App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||RingCentral Meetings|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install RingCentral Meetings on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install RingCentral Meetings on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running RingCentral Meetings into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” RingCentral Meetings “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the RingCentral Meetings.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play RingCentral Meetings app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install RingCentral Meetings on MAC PC
This RingCentral Meetings is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the RingCentral Meetings App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) RingCentral Meetings?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
RingCentral Meetings for Windows Reviews
RingCentral Meetings App Preview
RingCentral Meetings is a powerful HD cloud web conferencing and screen sharing app. Hold face-to-face meetings with up to 200 participants* in high definition and share photos, files, documents, websites and even your screen with anyone, anytime, anywhere.
RingCentral Meetings is available for RingCentral U.S., U.K. and Canada Office customers. Anyone invited to a meeting can download the app and join the meeting for free.
• HD Video conference: From your Android phone or tablet, hold meetings with participants and connect in high definition video. ***
• Screen share: Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime. Host and attendees can present any document including files from cloud storage, such as Box and Dropbox. **
• Dial-in conference number: Join the meeting using your device audio or telephone dial-in. ***
• Host controls: Hosts can invite participants, mute/unmute attendees, spotlight speaker, lock meeting and remove participants.
• Integrated chat: Host or participants can initiate chat with individuals or the entire group during the meeting.
• Safe driving mode: Automatically turns off the video and microphone enabling the attendee to just listen in.
• Works over Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks.
• Connect with anyone on Android, iPad, iPhone, Windows or Mac.
* 75 participants with RingCentral Office Enterprise edition, 50 participants with Premium edition, 4 participants with Standard edition, Additional add-on’s for more participants are available.
** Screen sharing requires Android OS 5.0 and above.
*** LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Video and voice quality may be affected when using this app outside of the U.S, Canada, U.K. or RingCentral International Branch Office supported countries.
Tell us what you think at [email protected]
RingCentral Meetings is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
RingCentral Meetings installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.