RingCentral for PC – Get the last version of RingCentral 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get RingCentral App for Windows
Download last version of RingCentral App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install RingCentral on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install RingCentral on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running RingCentral into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” RingCentral “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the RingCentral.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play RingCentral app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install RingCentral on MAC PC
This RingCentral is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the RingCentral App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) RingCentral?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
RingCentral for Windows Reviews
RingCentral App Preview
RingCentral is the leading all-in-one voice, messaging, and video conferencing solution. Unlock your team’s potential on a unified platform with integrated task management, file sharing, calendaring, and so much more.
Here’s how RingCentral helps teams be more efficient.
Superior team messaging
Real-time messaging with individuals or teams—from anywhere and on any device.
Online meetings packed full of features
Live collaboration with HD video meetings, screen sharing, chat, and markup tools.
Create and manage tasks
Calendar tasks and events to stay productive and accountable.
Share and collaborate on files
File, photo, link, and note sharing for collaboration.
Team collaboration made easy
Message filters, mention notifications, and new message counts to keep you in the loop.
Integrates with all your favorite apps
Third-party apps integrations such as Zendesk, Trello, Asana, and JIRA.
Already have a RingCentral Office subscription? Use the app to take your business with you anywhere with a business number for calls, voice messages, text messages, and faxes.
Sign in with your RingCentral Office account to do even more:
• Make secure phone calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
• Show your RingCentral business number as your caller ID when you make calls or send text messages.
• Initiate calls directly from a private message.
• Make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally over Wi-Fi.
• Use the app to keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
A RingCentral Office subscription is required for certain product features. Features will vary by product and plan. A free subscription is available with limited capabilities.
• SMS caller ID enables you to select the number you want to appear on your outgoing text messages.
• Now find all your telephony related communications—voicemails, text messages, faxes—in a single tab (Phone). Directly access your contacts list from the dial pad.
• New icons tell you which conversations contain unsent or failed messages.
• Press your phone’s volume control to mute an incoming call.
• Puerto Rico calling is now included in RingCentral’s unlimited U.S. calling plans.
RingCentral is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
RingCentral installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.