RetroArch for PC – Get the last version of RetroArch 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get RetroArch App for Windows
Download last version of RetroArch App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install RetroArch on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install RetroArch on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running RetroArch into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” RetroArch “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the RetroArch.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play RetroArch app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install RetroArch on MAC PC
This RetroArch is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the RetroArch App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) RetroArch?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
RetroArch for Windows Reviews
RetroArch App Preview
RetroArch is an open-source project that makes use of a powerful development interface called Libretro. Libretro is an interface that allows you to make cross-platform applications that can use rich features such as OpenGL, cross-platform camera support, location support, and more in the future.
It comes with its own built-in collection of applications to provide you with a ‘one-stop-shop’ for entertainment.
Libretro and RetroArch are perfectly suited for creating games, emulators and multimedia programs. If you want to learn more, go to our website (listed below).
RetroArch is a multi-versatile program, that means that in order for it to do anything, you need modular programs that we call ‘cores’. These cores DO NOT COME OUT OF THE BOX. You need to go to “Online Updater -> Core Updater” from within the app to download them.
* Eye-candy menus to choose from!
* Scan files / directories and add them to game system collections!
* View database information about each game once added to a collection!
* Download programs (‘cores’) online
* Update everything!
* Download Game & Watch games and play them with our exclusive Game & Watch emulator!
* Built-in input remapping
* Ability to remap controls
* Ability to enter and load cheats
* Multi-language support!
* Over 80+ programs(‘cores’) now and counting!
* Play multiplayer with NetPlay!
* Take screenshots, save states and more!
* No DRM
* No restrictions on usage
* No push ads
* No spying
* No ads period
Join us on discord for support and netplay matchmaking
Visit our Youtube channel here for tutorials, news and development progress!
For info and help, see our documentation site –
Visit our website!
– Add option to vibrate on touch (works in menu or overlay).
– Add device vibration option for cores that support rumble.
– Add gamepad vibration support for cores that support rumble.
– Allow stylus/pen to move mouse without pressing down.
Read this article here for more information –
RetroArch is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
RetroArch installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.