Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV for PC – Get the last version of Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV App for Windows
Download last version of Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV on MAC PC
This Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV for Windows Reviews
Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV App Preview
NOTE: This version is for NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV only and requires 5.5GB of free storage space to download.
NOTE: During installation, the downloader progress may read “Downloading…0%” while downloading the game’s large data files ( approx. 4GB ). Rest assured that the download is in progress and the text will disappear when the initial download is complete. We are working to get this addressed.
If you are a fan of TV shows and movies about zombies, you need to try Resident Evil 5 on NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV! The Resident Evil franchise from Capcom defined zombie games on console. Resident Evil 5 is one of the best installments in the series and whether you’re familiar with the story, or completely new to interactive experiences, you’ll have a great time saving the world on your NVIDIA SHIELD.
From the ashes of old conflicts, a new terror arises. The Umbrella Corporation and its crop of lethal viruses have been destroyed and contained. But a new, more dangerous threat has emerged. Years after surviving the events in Raccoon City, Chris Redfield has been fighting the scourge of bio-organic weapons all over the world. Now a member of the Bio-terrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA), Chris is sent to Africa to investigate a biological agent that is transforming the populace into aggressive and disturbing creatures. Joined by another local BSAA agent, Sheva Alomar, the two must work together to solve the truth behind the disturbing turn of events. Featuring a revolutionary new co-op mode of gameplay, Resident Evil 5 will let players experience fear together as terror moves out of the shadows and into the light of day.
Immersive Single-Player Campaign – Chris Redfield, protagonist of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, returns and is joined by new character Sheva Alomar, an African BSAA agent tasked with investigating the epidemic.
Next Generation of Fear – Features groundbreaking graphics that utilize an advanced version of Capcom’s proprietary game engine, MT Framework, which powered the hit titles Devil May Cry 4, Lost Planet and Dead Rising.
“Quick-Select” Inventory System – Improved inventory system allows items to be traded between characters. To add to the intensity, all inventory management is done in real time; items can even be assigned to the directional pad for instant access.
New Control Schemes – Features new modernized third-person action game control variations as well as the return of the traditional Resident Evil 4 control schemes.
New Enemies Bring New Challenges – Enemies boast increased speed and intelligence, making them as dangerous alone as they are in groups.
Powerful New Weapons – The number of weapon variations has been greatly increased providing new ways to keep enemies at bay.
Fear Light as much as Shadow – Lighting effects provide a new level of suspense as players attempt to survive in both harsh sunlight and extreme darkness.
The NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV version has full support for Google Play Achievements as well as cloud save and sync across your SHIELD devices. The game runs at 720p HD resolution on supported displays.
NOTE: Co-op and multiplayer modes are not currently supported.
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2009 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ©2016 NVIDIA Corp, Android version licensed to NVIDIA Corp for distribution and sale on Google Play.
Updated platform support.
Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Resident Evil 5 for SHIELD TV installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.