Recipe Keeper for PC – Get the last version of Recipe Keeper 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Recipe Keeper App for Windows
Download last version of Recipe Keeper App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Recipe Keeper|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Recipe Keeper on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Recipe Keeper on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Recipe Keeper into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Recipe Keeper “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Recipe Keeper.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Recipe Keeper app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Recipe Keeper on MAC PC
This Recipe Keeper is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Recipe Keeper App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Recipe Keeper?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Recipe Keeper for Windows Reviews
Recipe Keeper App Preview
Recipe Keeper is the quick and easy way to collect, organize and share all your favorite recipes across your mobile, tablet and desktop.
ADD RECIPES QUICKLY AND EASILY
Enter your recipes with as much or as little information as you like. Copy and paste recipes from your existing documents or apps. Categorize your recipes by course and category. Add photos, rate your recipes and flag your favorites.
IMPORT RECIPES FROM WEBSITES
Search for recipes on the web and add them straight to your collection. Hundreds of popular recipe websites supported. Customize imported recipes to suit your needs.
SCAN FROM COOKBOOKS, MAGAZINES AND HANDWRITTEN RECIPES
Scan recipes using your phone’s camera or from your existing photos and PDF files. OCR technology automatically converts images to text. Keep all your favorite family recipes safe forever.
FIND ANY RECIPE INSTANTLY
Quickly lookup your recipes by name, ingredient or directions or simply browse your recipes by course, category and rating. Got leftovers in the fridge? Search for a recipe to use them up. Cook more of your favorite meals and rediscover those long-forgotten recipes to make mealtimes interesting again.
SHARE RECIPES WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Share your recipes by email and to your favorite social networks. Create a shared family recipe collection. Add recipes from other Recipe Keeper users with a single tap.
Adjust a recipe serving size up or down and let Recipe Keeper automatically recalculate your ingredients for you.
PLAN AHEAD AND STAY IN CONTROL
Integrated weekly and monthly meal planner allows you to plan your meals in advance. Add all your meals to your shopping list in one step. Recipe Keeper can even create a random meal plan for you based on your hints and suggestions. Get rid of that “what should I cook tonight?” feeling.
MAKE SHOPPING SIMPLER
Fully featured shopping list that automatically groups your items by aisle. Create separate shopping lists for each store. Quickly add your regular items to your list with the favorites button. Save money by only buying what you need. No more trips back to the store for that one thing you forgot.
AVAILABLE ACROSS ALL OF YOUR DEVICES
Share your recipes, shopping lists and meal planner across all your Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac and Windows devices (separate purchase required for iPhone/iPad, Mac and Windows).
“ALEXA, ASK RECIPE KEEPER FOR COOKIE RECIPES.”
Search your recipes, cook hands-free with step-by-step instructions and add items to your shopping list using the Recipe Keeper skill for Amazon Alexa, (English language only).
TRANSFER YOUR EXISTING RECIPES
Transfer your recipes from other apps such as Living Cookbook, MasterCook, MacGourmet, BigOven, Cook’n, My Cookbook, My Recipe Book, Paprika Recipe Manager, Pepperplate, OrganizEat, Recipe Box and many more.
• Choose from 25 different color schemes, light & dark modes
• Format recipes using bold and italics
• Customizable recipe collections, courses and categories
• Add nutrition information and search for recipes by nutritional amounts
• Check off ingredients while cooking, highlight the current direction
• Adjustable text size when viewing recipes – great for reading recipes across the kitchen
• Convert recipes between US/Imperial and Metric units
• Link related recipes together
• Add links to online videos
• Pin your favorite recipes to the home screen for quick access
• Works offline – take your recipes with you wherever you go
• Bulk update multiple recipes at once
• Screen lock disabled while viewing recipes – no more messy fingers on screen trying to wake your device
• Available in 15 languages
We love hearing from you! If you need any help, have a question, or want to suggest a new feature, please email us at [email protected]
Cook more. Eat healthier. Shop smarter. Try Recipe Keeper free today!
Recipes can now be sorted by date added.
Recipes now show the last date that they appeared on the meal planner.
Advanced search now allows searching for recipes based on when they last appeared on the meal planner.
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Recipe import updated to support more web sites.
Recipe Keeper is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Recipe Keeper installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.