ReadyCLOUD for PC – Get the last version of ReadyCLOUD 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get ReadyCLOUD App for Windows
Download last version of ReadyCLOUD App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install ReadyCLOUD on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install ReadyCLOUD on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running ReadyCLOUD into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” ReadyCLOUD “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the ReadyCLOUD.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play ReadyCLOUD app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install ReadyCLOUD on MAC PC
This ReadyCLOUD is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the ReadyCLOUD App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) ReadyCLOUD?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
ReadyCLOUD for Windows Reviews
ReadyCLOUD App Preview
ReadyCLOUD allows you easy access to your files and media stored on your NETGEAR ReadyNAS. This App makes it simple to stream or download content onto to your phone or tablet from your network or over the Internet. ReadyCLOUD can automatically upload your camera roll from your phone/tablet to your ReadyNAS, allowing for effortless backup of your precious photos.
For any feature requests or detailed feedback, please email [email protected]
* Access your entire ReadyNAS (videos, music, photos, and other files)
* Download videos, photos, and music for offline viewing
* Automatically backup your Camera Roll photos to your ReadyNAS
* Stream music from your ReadyCLOUD directly to your mobile device (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Preview thumbnails of photos (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Camera Roll backup can be configured to use Cellular Data + Wifi or Wifi only connectivity
* Access documents (pdf, word, excel)
* Access to the full capacity of your ReadyNAS (Terabytes)
* No monthly subscriptions or costs
* Recently viewed content is available in local cache, reducing the time and data cost to view files that have been accessed
* Safe data transfer, everything is encrypted
Use ReadyCLOUD to access your centrally stored media and content from your mobile device. Play videos and music, view photos and documents, and backup your mobile camera roll photos all from the ReadyCLOUD app.
* ReadyNAS Desktop 102, 104, 202, 204, 212, 214, 312, 314, 316, 516, 716
* ReadyNAS Rackmount 2120, 3220, 3130, 3138, 4220
Please share your experience by rating this application and writing a review.
For feature requests and enhancements, please feel free to post at https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyNAS-Network-Storage/ct-p/readynas or the AllABoutReadyNAS Facebook page.
For more information on ReadyNAS go to www.netgear.com/readynas
1. Supports secure TLS1.2-only settings on ReadyCLOUD server
2. Other bug fixes
ReadyCLOUD is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
ReadyCLOUD installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.