Read by QxMD for PC – Get the last version of Read by QxMD 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Read by QxMD App for Windows
Download last version of Read by QxMD App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Read by QxMD|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Read by QxMD on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Read by QxMD on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Read by QxMD into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Read by QxMD “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Read by QxMD.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Read by QxMD app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Read by QxMD on MAC PC
This Read by QxMD is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Read by QxMD App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Read by QxMD?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Read by QxMD for Windows Reviews
Read by QxMD App Preview
‘Read by QxMD’ provides a single place to keep up with new medical & scientific research, read outstanding topic reviews and search PubMed.
Read’s simple interface drives discovery and seamless access to the medical literature by reformatting it into a personalized digital journal.
Praise for Read:
5 stars: “Stellar. The future of medical literature review… This could be the best application to stay up-to-date in medicine since, well, UpToDate.” – User Review
4¾ stars: “The Flipboard for medical journals has arrived” and among “…the most innovative medical apps”
– Get full text PDFs with one tap
– Keep up with the latest new research that will impact your practice
– Browse through 1000s of outstanding topic reviews
– Search millions of articles from PubMed and our database of outstanding topic reviews
– Read your favorite journals or browse article collections.
– Access full text through your university/institutional subscription or via open access publishers
– Share articles with colleagues over email, Twitter and Facebook
– Organize and review your personal collection of articles
Why did we build ‘Read by QxMD’?
Health care professionals need to stay up to date on the latest medical research and topic reviews to provide optimal care. Unfortunately, the process of content discovery is broken with research artificially compartmentalized by publishers and hidden behind countless institutional pay walls.
At QxMD, we believe that knowledge translation– the process by which new knowledge is incorporated into clinical practice – is an important and unsolved challenge for our health care system. We hope that ‘Read by QxMD’ will be a part of the solution.
Seamless 1-tap access available hundreds of universities
Email [email protected] to have this feature added for your university.
Title and MeSH Headings from MEDLINE®/PubMed®, a database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Founded by medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals.
In this version we continued fixing minor bugs, and enhanced the app’s performance.
Have questions or concerns? Send us an email at [email protected]
Read by QxMD is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Read by QxMD installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.