RCIS Study Guide App Review – Best Apps for Windows 10
RCIS Study Guide for PC – Get the last version of RCIS Study Guide 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get RCIS Study Guide App for Windows
Download last version of RCIS Study Guide App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||RCIS Study Guide|
|Update||September 30, 2020|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install RCIS Study Guide on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install RCIS Study Guide on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running RCIS Study Guide into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” RCIS Study Guide “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the RCIS Study Guide.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play RCIS Study Guide app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install RCIS Study Guide on MAC PC
This RCIS Study Guide is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the RCIS Study Guide App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) RCIS Study Guide?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
RCIS Study Guide for Windows Reviews
RCIS Study Guide App Preview
Studying for that pesky RCIS Exam? Check out this brand new app designed specifically for Cath Lab staff members looking to take their knowledge to the next step!
Take HUNDREDS of questions over Cardiology topics such as: Hemodynamics, anatomy, equipment, invasive procedures, medical terminology, etc…
• Study Material: Review for the RCIS by reading material on a variety of topics like Hemodynamics, Formulas, Anatomy, and others.
• Images: View angiograms and waveforms to answer certain questions and improve your image recognition skills!
• Timer: Take a practice exam with the timer to simulate a real life test experience, or turn it off and take an exam at your own pace.
• Question Results: Get immediate feedback if you get the answer correct or incorrect. See what the correct answer was so you can learn for next time!
• Exam Results: See your last score and average scores to see your trends. Are you on track to pass the RCIS Exam?
• Multiple Length Exams: Only have 10 minutes to study? Try a 20 Question exam to keep things quick. Have more time? Try the 125 Question exam to build your test taking endurance!
Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RCISStudyGuide/
Terms of Service:
This app, RCIS Study Guide, is designed to supplement other knowledge and experience in the Cath Lab and should NOT be used as a sole study aid for the RCIS exam from Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). Formal education and clinical experience should be the primary source for information in preparation for this exam. Due to the ever-changing nature of the medical field and its products, trials, procedures, techniques, etc. the answers to these questions should NOT be applied in medical practice. The developer of this app cannot accept any responsibility for any errors in information that is presented. You, the user, are accepting to use this app, RCIS Study Guide, “AS IS” and completely understand and agree to not hold the developer accountable for any information, or lack of information, found in this app. By accepting these terms you, the user, agree to not hold the developer of this app responsible for any RCIS exam results, passing or failing, and completely understand that this app is not affiliated with Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) in any way.
This app, RCIS Study Guide, is to be used for personal use only and should not be copied. The user agrees to use this app as is, and will not hold the developer accountable for any results from any real life tests/exams, i.e. RCIS exam from CCI. The user will not apply the information found in this app in real-life scenarios on people. This app takes no responsibility for anything other than personal use by the user.
This app is provided “AS IS”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. In no event shall the developer be liable for any claim, damages or other liability in any way in connection with this app and the information it contains.
The RCIS Study Guide App does not endorse any specific company, product, device, or brand. Some content in this app may reference certain companies, products, devices, or brands, however this does not indicate any relationship or affiliation with such company, product, device, or brand.
You’ve been asking, and here it is… You can now review the question, image, correct answer, and what you selected for an answer after each question. This way you can better understand missed questions. We’re always trying to improve your study experience! 🙂
RCIS Study Guide is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
RCIS Study Guide installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.