RayControl for PC – Get the last version of RayControl 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get RayControl App for Windows
Download last version of RayControl App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install RayControl on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install RayControl on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running RayControl into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” RayControl “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the RayControl.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play RayControl app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install RayControl on MAC PC
This RayControl is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the RayControl App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) RayControl?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
RayControl for Windows Reviews
RayControl App Preview
RayControl allows you to remotely view and control a-Series (Wi-Fi models), c-Series, e-Series and g-S Multifunction Displays from your tablet.
Android/Kindle Fire = Best performance achieved with 1GHz processor or better and running Android 2.2.2 or later.
Multi-Functional Display software requirement – v 3.15 or later.
Compatible displays (MFDs) – all third generation c-Series, e-Series, g-S and Wi-Fi enabled a-Series models, all Axiom series
Remotely control and view electronic charting, sonar, radar, and even thermal night vision, right from your tablet.
RayControl emulates Raymarine MFDs with touch screen interaction and a virtual slide-out MFD keypad. The slide out keypad gives you control of all MFD functions and the virtual uni-controller allows you to rotate through menus and adjustments effortlessly.
To use this app please upgrade your Raymarine wiFi enabled Multi-Functional Display to software version 3.15 or later. Software upgrades are available for free at www.raymarine.com/support.
Download the RayControl app, and install it on your device. You should ensure your device has access to the internet when initially installing to enable verification of the app. Next, connect to your Multifunction Display via Wi-Fi (see MFD operators manual for Wi-Fi setup details). When the Wi-Fi connection is established, launch the app. You should now see the same image on your mobile device as you do on your Raymarine multifunction display.
Note – autopilot activation/deactivation is not possible via a mobile device.
Latest Android and Raymarine Axiom support
RayControl is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
RayControl installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.