raw2dng for PC – Get the last version of raw2dng 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get raw2dng App for Windows
Download last version of raw2dng App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install raw2dng on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install raw2dng on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running raw2dng into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” raw2dng “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the raw2dng.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play raw2dng app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install raw2dng on MAC PC
This raw2dng is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the raw2dng App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) raw2dng?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
raw2dng for Windows Reviews
raw2dng App Preview
Convert all major raw photo file-formats into DNG, JPEG or TIFF – while maintaining full metadata.
DOES NOT SUPPORT CR3 YET – the CR3 format is a proprietary Canon format that does not have open-source support yet and Canon is not releasing specifications.
Import raw photos from the camera directly per Wifi-connection (camera must support wifi and PTP/IP protocol).
Compress phone camera DNGs by ~60% without loss of information.
When converting to DNG, the files maintain full raw quality but can be directly imported into photo-editors like Snapseed, Lightroom, etc. This enables a fully mobile raw workflow directly from the camera, without losing the raw-quality of the pictures.
– Supports all major raw photo formats (ex some Fuji, see below) and latest DNG-version (v1.4)
– Also supports conversion to JPEG/TIFF including full metadata
– Supports wifi-import on wifi-enabled PTP/IP-capable cameras (e.g., Sony) – no USB cable required
– Supports writing to external SD-card on Android 7+
– Supports DNG-to-DNG conversion to losslessly compress DNG-pictures taken with the phone camera (e.g., by ~60% on Samsung’s S6 & S7)
– Also supports copying raws without conversion – backup your raws on your phone over wifi
– Is especially optimised for Sony’s A7 (ILCE-7) camera – supports CA and lens-correction profiles that Sony embeds in the raw-files
– Supports (optional) application of camera profile files (dcp-format)
– Can read raw files directly from a connected camera if mounted as USB mass storage
Please note: Many Fuji-cameras do not convert correctly due to their complex/non-standard sensor pattern.
Disclaimer: Lightroom is a trademarks of Adobe, Snapseed is a trademark of Google. This application is not associated with either.
Support for wifi-import from Canon cameras.
Please send us feedback to [email protected]
raw2dng is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
raw2dng installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.