RAV FileHub for PC – Get the last version of RAV FileHub 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get RAV FileHub App for Windows
Download last version of RAV FileHub App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||RAV FileHub|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install RAV FileHub on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install RAV FileHub on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running RAV FileHub into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” RAV FileHub “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the RAV FileHub.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play RAV FileHub app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install RAV FileHub on MAC PC
This RAV FileHub is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the RAV FileHub App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) RAV FileHub?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
RAV FileHub for Windows Reviews
RAV FileHub App Preview
RAVPower FileHub for Android is a useful app that helps you to manage and transfer files between your Android device and RAVPower FileHub. Up to 5 devices can connect to RAVPower FileHub at the same time, making it an ideal for sharing media and work files between your friends.
– File management
RAVPower FileHub lets you easily manage and transfer files between your devices and the USB storage attached to RAVPower FileHub. You can upload files to the USB storage and make it available for other devices to download.
– Browser photos and videos
You can browse and preview photos and videos on USB storage attached to RAVPower FileHub or files that have already been downloaded to your device. You can even email photos and documents to your friends.
– Change network settings
You can change network settings of your FileHub wireless network, and even connect your FileHub to existing wireless internet.
– Other features
• Supports Android platform version 2.2 or later
• Locate files through search function
• Support email function for documents
• Stream music, photo and even video from RAVPower FileHub to your device over WiFi connection. (Limited file type support)
• Upload photos to FaceBook accounts
• View photos in slideshow mode with background music playing
• And More …
RAV FileHub is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
RAV FileHub installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.