RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast for PC – Get the last version of RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast App for Windows
Download last version of RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast on MAC PC
This RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast for Windows Reviews
RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast App Preview
RainViewer displays real-time weather conditions on an interactive live map. With RainViewer you will always be aware of rain or snow conditions: see how rain moves in real time, its direction as well as intensity. You can set alerts to be notified when rainfall, storms, or snowfall approaching your location.
• Current weather conditions: View real-time weather conditions for your location.
• Weather radar: Get the most accurate weather forecast based on 1074 radars located all across the world.
• All available precipitation: Keep track of rain, snow, hail, thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes and typhoons.
• Rain alerts: Stay aware when rainfall, storms, or snowfall approach you without opening the app.
• Home screen widget: View local and country-wide weather conditions in real time on your home screen.
• Available in 85 countries: Be prepared for rainy weather and wet conditions anywhere on the globe.
• 32 languages supported: RainViewer speaks your language.
• Rain data archive: See how rain or snow have been moving during the previous 6 hours (48 hours Premium Feature).
• Single rada map: View all 1074 radars on a single map or tap on a specific one to view details.
• Precipitation direction: The arrows indicate the direction of precipitations on the map. (Premium Feature)
• HD Radar: View HD information from the radar (smoothing) or view the classic radar (without smoothing).
• Instant alerts: Stay notified when rain or snow is on its way.
• In radius alerts: Specify radius to receive alerts for nearby precipitation.
• Minimal intensity: Select intensity of precipitation starting from which you’ll be receiving rain alerts.
• Ringtones: Set different ringtones depending on rain intensity.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WEATHER
• Color scheme: Select color scheme for the precipitation layer from the 16 available color schemes in the app
• Snowfall: Turn on snow display so that you’re ready to make a snowman.
• Distance units: Select Miles (mi) or Kilometers (km) as units to display distance.
• Night Mode: Set up dark mode for night time.
• Time intervals: Display precipitation map for the last 1hr – 6hr (1hr – 48hr Premium Features)
• Map type: Standard, Dark, Hybrid, Terrain, Silver and Night Map.
• Real-time traffic conditions: View current traffic conditions to better plan your day.
IN-APP PREMIUM FEATURES
• Precipitation direction on the main screen.
• Recurring map updates every 5-10 minutes for the previous 2 and 6 hours of animation, respectively.
• Data archive: single data radar for the previous 24 hours. Composite map for the previous 48 hours.
See a full radar map: https://www.rainviewer.com/coverage.html
• Bug fixes.
RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
RainViewer: NOAA Weather Radar, Rain Forecast installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.