radioPup for PC – Get the last version of radioPup 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get radioPup App for Windows
Download last version of radioPup App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install radioPup on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install radioPup on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running radioPup into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” radioPup “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the radioPup.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play radioPup app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install radioPup on MAC PC
This radioPup is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the radioPup App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) radioPup?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
radioPup for Windows Reviews
radioPup App Preview
radioPup is a personalized radio app designed for Android devices featuring 300+ local radio stations streaming the best music and news available. Covering many genres including: Country, Classic Rock, Hip-Hop / R&B, Pop, Lite Sounds, Sports, News/Talk, Classic Hits, Rock and more. Browse through all of the available stations by location, genre or recently played or have the app recommend stations to you based on your location. Favorite the songs, stations, articles, photos that you like best and share them with friends via Facebook, Twitter, SMS or email. Have a favorite station or radio host that you want to wake up to every morning? Simply create a new alarm and the app will start up with your station of choice. You can also set a Sleep Timer so you can go to bed with your favorite station.
* 300+ local radio stations in 66 local markets covering 17+ genres – something for everyone
* Check out news, video, photo galleries & audio content for all stations all while listening to your station
* Built in Alarm Clock Feature
* Sleep Timer Feature
* Purchase songs and read artist information right from app
* Personalized weather forecasts
* Push notification for news, weather, deals and special offers
* Full featured multi-tasking with system notification
* Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS & email
* Supports Chromecast Streaming
Our 300+ stations are to many to list! Check out our corp website for a full list:
* Android OS 2.0.1 and above
* 3G, WiFi connection (recommended)
* Fix for special characters in stream meta data
Stay tuned for more updates and new features!
radioPup is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
radioPup installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.