RaceChrono for PC – Get the last version of RaceChrono 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get RaceChrono App for Windows
Download last version of RaceChrono App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install RaceChrono on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install RaceChrono on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running RaceChrono into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” RaceChrono “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the RaceChrono.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play RaceChrono app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install RaceChrono on MAC PC
This RaceChrono is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the RaceChrono App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) RaceChrono?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
RaceChrono for Windows Reviews
RaceChrono App Preview
RaceChrono is a versatile lap timer, data logging and data analysis app designed especially for use in motorsports, replacing your traditional lap timers and data loggers.
RaceChrono apps have a strong following, currently over 100000 active users. If you look around at pits during your race or track day, chances are that you’ll see someone using RaceChrono. Even many professionals, such as factory test drivers and race driving instructors, are known to use this app! No matter whether you ride motorbikes, drive go-karts or cars, on closed circuit or special stage tracks – this is the motorsports app for you.
RaceChrono has following major features:
• Lap timing with sectors and optimal lap
• Track library of over 2000 pre-made race tracks
• Custom user defined circuit and point-to-point tracks
• Smoothly scrolling data analysis with synchronised graph and map
• Support for external GPS receivers
• Unlimited session length, good for 24 hour races
RaceChrono has following major features available via in-app-purchases:
• Smoothly scrolling data analysis with synchronised graph, map and video
• Predictive lap timing and time delta graph
• Hardware accelerated video export with configurable data overlay
• Multiple camera recording and picture-in-picture video export
• Video recording using internal camera
• Remote control of GoPro® HERO 2, 3, 3+, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 cameras ¹⁾ ²⁾
• Linking and synchronising video files from almost all action cameras
• Support for OBD-II readers; both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
• Support for Bluetooth LE heart rate monitors
• Session data export in .ODS (session summary for Excel), .NMEA, .VBO and .CSV formats
¹⁾ Only available on Android 4.4 and newer
²⁾ This product and/or service is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or in any way associated with GoPro Inc. or its products and services. GoPro, HERO, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.
Change log for RaceChrono v7.3.0 for Android:
– Added new CSV v3 export format with more elaborate column headers
– Added export for Z1 Analyzer
– Added battery level indicator for multiple different type of sensors
– Added accelerometer and gyroscope data for GoPro sensor data import
– Improved: VBO export column names
– Improved: Nicer format for the solution in the Custom Channel Editor
– Improved: Rounded corners for popups
– Full change log: https://racechrono.com/article/352
RaceChrono is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
RaceChrono installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.