R-Cast for PC – Get the last version of R-Cast 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get R-Cast App for Windows
Download last version of R-Cast App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install R-Cast on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install R-Cast on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running R-Cast into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” R-Cast “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the R-Cast.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play R-Cast app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install R-Cast on MAC PC
This R-Cast is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the R-Cast App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) R-Cast?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
R-Cast for Windows Reviews
R-Cast App Preview
Cast online videos from your Android device to Roku! This app is intended to help cast videos embedded in websites that don’t have a Roku channel.
Install the R-Cast channel and R-Cast app in your Roku and Android devices respectively. Once you connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network, this app will detect your Roku devices.
Browse the web for videos in the Android app and cast them to the Roku channel. It’s that easy!
Please note that not all videos can be cast including HTTPS, Flash videos, live streams. If you see R-Cast channel load the video and return to the home screen it is usually because of incompatible video format. Roku doesn’t play all video formats that play in Android devices.
Videos in the web that are not in high definition, might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. If the video website already has a Roku channel, please use its channel.
YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 and newer devices, please use the YouTube app.
* Install R-Cast channel in your Roku device: https://my.roku.com/add/rcast
* Install R-Cast app in your Android device
* Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device
* The app will detect Roku devices in your network
* Browse the web for your favorite entertainment
* In Android 4.3 or earlier, play videos in full view for the cast menu
* In Android 4.4 or later, just start videos to launch the cast menu
* Select the Roku device to cast and voila!
* Enjoy videos on the big screen!!
Upgrade to the RADICAL edition to watch videos longer than 10 minutes and resume previous video casts. The upgrade removes the ads at the bottom of the browser. It doesn’t remove the ads hosted by the websites you visit.
Please make sure the websites you frequent play in R-Cast channel before upgrading to the RADICAL Edition. R-Cast channel only works with the R-Cast app.
R-Cast Channel information: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/41530/r-cast
R-Cast App Help & FAQs: http://www.appestry.biz/rcast
• Fixed Google Play issue.
• Removed ads from the bottom of the browser.
• Removed websites and bookmarks with incompatible video formats.
• App optimizations, bug fixes and support for more devices.
• New settings to block popup message dialogs and background tabs.
Thank you all for your feedback!
R-Cast is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
R-Cast installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.