Qvideo for PC – Get the last version of Qvideo 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Qvideo App for Windows
Download last version of Qvideo App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Qvideo on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Qvideo on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Qvideo into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Qvideo “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Qvideo.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Qvideo app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Qvideo on MAC PC
This Qvideo is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Qvideo App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Qvideo?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Qvideo for Windows Reviews
Qvideo App Preview
With Qvideo, you can watch the videos stored on your Turbo NAS from mobile devices at anytime and anywhere. You can also share your favorite movies by sending them to your friends and family.
• A QNAP Turbo NAS running QTS 4.0 (and above) with Video Station 2.1 (or above) installed.
• An Android device (5.0 and above)
– Find your favorite videos quickly by browsing using timeline, thumbnails, list, or folders.
– Stream or download your videos to mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
– Tag, categorize, and edit video information to organize your collection.
– Directly upload videos made with your Android device to your Turbo NAS.
– You can download videos from the NAS and play locally.
– Find your videos by searching based on title, date, tag, rating, or color labels.
– Create a share link to send your videos to friends & family via social networks, message or email.
– Supports Qsync for synchronizing files between Qsync-enabled devices and applications.
– Recover accidentally-deleted videos using the Trash Can folder.
– Supports a variety of connections methods to access your Turbo NAS faster.
– Support video streaming with Chromecast (A Chromecast dongle is required)
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at [email protected] and we will aim to help you ASAP.
Fixed some minor issues.
Qvideo is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Qvideo installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.